Kingpoleon for Governor of Franklin: AN INDEPENDENT-MINDED LEADER FOR THE FUTURE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:20:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Kingpoleon for Governor of Franklin: AN INDEPENDENT-MINDED LEADER FOR THE FUTURE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kingpoleon for Governor of Franklin: AN INDEPENDENT-MINDED LEADER FOR THE FUTURE  (Read 1763 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2016, 03:48:19 AM »

Unlike the flip-flopping Laborites,

A tad ironic
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2016, 06:35:59 PM »

Unlike the flip-flopping Laborites, my endorsements are permanent. I supported you at the Labor convention, and despite switching registration, my support stands. (not that I can vote for you, but still)

Endorsed.
Your support means quite a bit to me. I know we don't often have too much overlap, but you are one of the more moderate people in a party, and I sincerely appreciate your support.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 12:01:23 AM »

If elected governor you would get to appoint 1 Northren citizen to the Atlasia Supreme Court who would you pick?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 12:25:52 AM »

If elected governor you would get to appoint 1 Northren citizen to the Atlasia Supreme Court who would you pick?

I'd consider a number of names, and at the top of the list I have three names. Two very experienced ones, bore and cinyc, alongside Poirot.

Bore was the main author of our judicial system. cinyc has a great history of administrative purposes and legal duties. Poirot had a long history of serving the Northeast, but I don't know if he ever was CJO or anything.

Additional names include Truman, DKrol, RGN, Flo, and really anyone who I think would make a good judge, regardless of experience. The top three are merely singled out because I know a bit more of their legal background and experience.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies