What is your dream tax plan? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:42:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  What is your dream tax plan? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your dream tax plan?  (Read 2768 times)
Weiner/Holder
Rookie
« on: July 19, 2016, 01:33:20 AM »

We can't tax ourselves to prosperity but there's certainly people who could afford to contribute to programs for those who need help the most.  Those earning over roughly $220,000 should be paying 50% of their income in federal taxes.  Everyone has the need for education healthcare, food, Medicaid, and eventually Medicare and social security.  Don't forget funding our veterans and armed forces along with law enforcement too.  In an above thread I posted tax brackets that I believe to be fair.  At the same time, there shouldn't be a penalty for marriage and couples with children should have a child tax credit. 

income < $64,600      15%
income < $195,000    28%
income < $217,000    33%
income > $217,000    50%

Lastly, I reassert we can't tax ourselves to prosperity and in addition to these new brackets, corporate taxes should be eliminated for companies who have shareholders which would bring jobs back from overseas many of which left due to higher taxes and an unfriendly attitude towards businesses.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies