Trump: No guns for people on the terrorist watch list (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:49:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: No guns for people on the terrorist watch list (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: No guns for people on the terrorist watch list  (Read 2545 times)
SillyAmerican
United States

« on: June 15, 2016, 02:51:57 PM »

It's amazing that there are people who actually think people on terrorist watch lists should be allowed to buy guns

Yup. As I've said elsewhere, if it's proper for the government to say that a person who has psychological problems can't purchase a gun (and I don't think anyone argues against this), why wouldn't it be proper for the government to say that a person who has been placed on a terror watch list can't purchase a gun?

A sensible position, but it's unclear who Trump is attempting to appeal to. This will piss off more conservatives than liberals/moderates it will impress.

The one thing I find most intriguing about Trump is that he'll take a stand on what he believes to be a common sense position, regardless of who it will piss off or impress. Voters will continue to agree or disagree with him, naturally, but I honestly don't feel as though he's out to pander, like most politicians do. The lady running on the other side? She's a completely different story...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies