GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:32:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S.  (Read 2126 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 16, 2016, 10:45:33 AM »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/alabama-congressman-muslim-community-wants-to-kill-every-hom?utm_term=.ha6x59bLw#.yqZXaKQw4

Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks said on Thursday that the American Muslim community would “kill every homosexual in the United States of America” if it had its way.

Brooks, a Republican, made the comment after being asked on the Matt & Aunie show on WAPI radio about why the left refuses to acknowledge that it is “mainstream Muslim thought” to put homosexuals to death.

“Well, it’s probably because they’re counting votes,” Brooks said. “And they’re seeking a block vote from the Muslim community in the United States and that’s a community that’s increasing in political power, as it’s doing in Europe. More and more votes are there. And the Democrats are in a perplexing position. On the one hand, they’re trying to appeal to the gay community, but, on the other hand, they’re trying to also appeal to the Muslim community, which, if it had its way, would kill every homosexual in the United States of America.”
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:06:33 AM »

He probably wishes they could be thrown in jail for just being gay but let's just ignore that and focus on "muh moselsm"
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:27:32 AM »

And? Mo "War on Whites" Brooks is a raving lunatic.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »

OK, everything's clear.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 12:00:09 PM »

So happy that the GOP cares about gay people. /s
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 12:01:14 PM »

Brooks is a raving madman who's only less famous than Gohmert because he hasn't been around as long.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2016, 07:24:38 PM by Torie »

Well, Hudson is about 7% Bangladeshi, and packed with gays, some almost right next door. How come Hudson gays are not being slaughtered in droves? How come in fact, in my personal experience, that community has been unfailingly polite to me, including one of my aldermen, who is a friend, and everybody knows that I'm gay?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 01:40:36 PM »

So do probably 20% of Brooks' constituency.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »

Well, Hudson is about 7% Bangladeshi, and packed with gays, some almost right next door. How come Hudson gays are not being slaughtered in droves? How come in fact, in my personal experience, that community has been unfailing polite to me, including one of my aldermen, who is a friend, and everybody knows that I'm gay?

Stop talking about Hudson god dammit
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 02:03:57 PM »

Well, Hudson is about 7% Bangladeshi, and packed with gays, some almost right next door. How come Hudson gays are not being slaughtered in droves? How come in fact, in my personal experience, that community has been unfailing polite to me, including one of my aldermen, who is a friend, and everybody knows that I'm gay?

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 03:29:59 PM »

So happy that the GOP cares about gay people. /s

You noticed that as well huh?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »

Like Torie, the Establishment GOP is a bunch of pampered One Percenters who think of everything in terms of their super-rich Manhattan/DC neighborhood and wonder why the poors don't just get a job at their uncle's private equity firm after their factory job gets sent to China.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »

Like Torie, the Establishment GOP is a bunch of pampered One Percenters who think of everything in terms of their super-rich Manhattan/DC neighborhood and wonder why the poors don't just get a job at their uncle's private equity firm after their factory job gets sent to China.

LOL. Robinson Street rules because it is precisely the opposite of that. Let your mind wander out of your own self created box, once in a while, is my best advice. It's a fascinating world out there, and when you prejudge folks based on boxes, you lose just so much as a personal matter. 

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 07:50:46 PM »

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 08:41:31 PM »

This is what it looks like when Republicans are trying to be inclusive of gays in Alabama in 2016.

Interesting!
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 10:13:43 PM »

This is what it looks like when Republicans are trying to be inclusive of gays in Alabama in 2016.

Interesting!

Exactly. Their new mantra is "Republicans: We don't want you to have equal rights, but that's not as bad as the Muslims who want to kill you!"

The GOP just needs to stop its pathetic minority outreach and just focus on pandering to their base of angry old white honkies.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 10:46:33 PM »

Interesting!

Exactly. Their new mantra is "Republicans: We don't want you to have equal rights, but that's not as bad as the Muslims who want to kill you!"

The GOP just needs to stop its pathetic minority outreach and just focus on pandering to their base of angry old white honkies.

Looking forward to the umpteenth "post-election autopsy" recommending better outreach efforts to minorities. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 11:26:29 PM »

Interesting!

Looking forward to the umpteenth "post-election autopsy" recommending better outreach efforts to minorities. Wink

Maybe they'll nominate David Duke in response to Autopsy 2.0.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 11:32:51 PM »

There are fifteen mentions of Hudson in this thread (16 as of this post), which is fourteen more than I expected.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 04:45:22 AM »

There are fifteen mentions of Hudson in this thread (16 as of this post), which is fourteen more than I expected.
and sixteen more than anybody wanted
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 06:14:36 AM »

While Torie's obsession with Hudson is at times a contender as a replacement for "The Update", there's nothing wrong with posts that reference one's own experiences. Just because many of you have no experiences is no reason to complain. Rather get off your duff and go out into the real world and grab some experiences of your own to annoy us with.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 09:44:54 AM »

While Torie's obsession with Hudson is at times a contender as a replacement for "The Update", there's nothing wrong with posts that reference one's own experiences. Just because many of you have no experiences is no reason to complain. Rather get off your duff and go out into the real world and grab some experiences of your own to annoy us with.

Can the Hudson Update be confined to FC or OT?  I mean he's eaten up muon2's board already with the voting business, but a stickied thread and banishment to it might be nice?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2016, 09:54:23 AM »

There must be some middle ground.

How about another board titled "Why my home town/city is the best on earth"?

I mean I need a space for all threads about the Warsaw Mermaid I'm longing to write.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2016, 09:57:25 AM »

Oh really? That fellow must be a genius. He knows more about me than I know about myself.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 10:58:12 AM »

Democrats would probably be just as outrageous if they ran candidates who could win in Alabama. The state party gave up on that in like 2006, though.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies