GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:03:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP congressman: Muslim Community Wants To “Kill Every Homosexual” In The U.S.  (Read 2157 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: June 16, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »
« edited: June 16, 2016, 07:24:38 PM by Torie »

Well, Hudson is about 7% Bangladeshi, and packed with gays, some almost right next door. How come Hudson gays are not being slaughtered in droves? How come in fact, in my personal experience, that community has been unfailingly polite to me, including one of my aldermen, who is a friend, and everybody knows that I'm gay?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »

Well, Hudson is about 7% Bangladeshi, and packed with gays, some almost right next door. How come Hudson gays are not being slaughtered in droves? How come in fact, in my personal experience, that community has been unfailing polite to me, including one of my aldermen, who is a friend, and everybody knows that I'm gay?

Stop talking about Hudson god dammit

Like Torie, the Establishment GOP is a bunch of pampered One Percenters who think of everything in terms of their super-rich Manhattan/DC neighborhood and wonder why the poors don't just get a job at their uncle's private equity firm after their factory job gets sent to China.

LOL. Robinson Street rules because it is precisely the opposite of that. Let your mind wander out of your own self created box, once in a while, is my best advice. It's a fascinating world out there, and when you prejudge folks based on boxes, you lose just so much as a personal matter. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies