Opinion of Arkansas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:56:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Arkansas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom State

Horrible State

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Opinion of Arkansas  (Read 1117 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 03:38:59 PM »

I wonder how Atlas would vote if this poll was taken in 2006 with the same users, back when nearly all their statewide and federal officers were Democrats and before they utterly rejected Obama.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 04:48:08 PM »

Great state. Beautiful landscapes and some of the best fishing spots on the river. I'd bet at least 70% of the people that voted HS have never been.
Exactly! Perhaps I am biased because I am Texan and us Texans are supposed to hate our neighbors... Tongue
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 07:44:15 PM »

Great state. Beautiful landscapes and some of the best fishing spots on the river. I'd bet at least 70% of the people that voted HS have never been.
Exactly! Perhaps I am biased because I am Texan and us Texans are supposed to hate our neighbors... Tongue

Well, I'm a gosh darn coonass, so we understand the neighbor hate. Just be glad y'all don't border Mississippi Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2016, 08:27:24 PM »

Another funny thing, I've seen IceSpear complain more about Atlas's love for hick states, than actual love for hick states... Never change Racist WV Hick.

Huh? Atlas has a West Virginia fetish, not a hick state fetish, which this very poll proves. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that Arkansas has black people.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 09:12:15 PM »

Another funny thing, I've seen IceSpear complain more about Atlas's love for hick states, than actual love for hick states... Never change Racist WV Hick.

Huh? Atlas has a West Virginia fetish, not a hick state fetish, which this very poll proves. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that Arkansas has black people.

I think you have a hick state fetish to be honest. Mommy ever date a fella named Cletus when you were little?
Human
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 07:34:34 PM »

Huge HS

The only good thing that ever came out of Arkansas is the Clintons.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies