Who do you currently plan on voting for in the 2016 General Election?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:57:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who do you currently plan on voting for in the 2016 General Election?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Who do you currently plan on voting for in the 2016 General Election?
Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Gary Johnson

Jill Stein

Other/Will Not Vote

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 113

Author Topic: Who do you currently plan on voting for in the 2016 General Election?  (Read 1939 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2016, 09:14:51 PM »

Says the schmuck offended by people voting who they want to.

Your sig is quite amusing. A Trump supporter wanting to "purify" the Democratic Party...you can't make this stuff up!
An Independent and Trumpet trying to determine who does and doesn't belong in a party that isn't even his. Classy

He used to be a Democrat. And a very classy one. Fantastic poster with the right priorities. If the Democratic Party cleans up its act, maybe I'll start supporting them again too.
There is a reason why Pennsylvania will be closer than usual this year. It probably won't flip, but the Democratic Party should be very cautious.
Suck my caulk
DemocratforJillStein
Rookie

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »

Johnson, Hillary and Trump both disgust me.
Perhaps Jill Stein shares some values you can agree with? http://www.jill2016.com/plan
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2016, 10:11:07 PM »

Looks like TRUMP is not popular in this forum Wink

Which also seems to be the case across America.

Then maybe you like to send him across the Atlantic? I'd love to have him here in Germany and run in the 2017 federal election. I'm sure he would defeat Merkel Wink

Trump in Germany would be far too dangerous. If he is to be sent across the Atlantic, I would rather have him somewhere in Congo: they will be killing each other with or without him.

But I appreciate your love of a good German Nazi. Like grandpa, like grandson.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2016, 11:27:46 PM »

I was Rocky Anderson was running again, so I could have someone better to throw my vote away for.
Was Anderson on the ballot last time in Tennessee?

Yes, he was. He received exactly one vote in my precinct.

Was it you?

No, I wasn't old enough to vote at the time. However, had I been a year older, his total here would've been doubled.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2016, 01:56:52 AM »

The 2008 primary was the first election I was eligible to vote for President. I voted for Hillary Clinton. During this primary, I once again cast my vote for Hillary Clinton.

For the general election this year, I will be enthusiastically voting for Hillary Clinton.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2016, 03:56:24 PM »

Your sig is quite amusing. A Trump supporter wanting to "purify" the Democratic Party...you can't make this stuff up!
An Independent and Trumpet trying to determine who does and doesn't belong in a party that isn't even his. Classy

He used to be a Democrat. And a very classy one. Fantastic poster with the right priorities. If the Democratic Party cleans up its act, maybe I'll start supporting them again too.
There is a reason why Pennsylvania will be closer than usual this year. It probably won't flip, but the Democratic Party should be very cautious.

The Democratic Party isn't in the business of trying to pander to Trump lovers, so don't hold your breath on that one.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2016, 04:02:28 PM »

The Democratic Party isn't in the business of trying to pander to Trump lovers, so don't hold your breath on that one.

Then Pennsylvania will flip. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies