Orlando: melting pot of 3rd world miscreants
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:32:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Orlando: melting pot of 3rd world miscreants
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Orlando: melting pot of 3rd world miscreants  (Read 1921 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 18, 2016, 04:09:24 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/florida-official-kenneth-lewis-suspended-over-anti-orlando-facebook-post-n594966

I would like to hear again about how the biggest problem facing gay people is homophobia in the Muslim community.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 04:36:40 PM »

How many times has a douchebag Facebook keyboard warrior like Kenneth Lewis killed 49 people?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 05:18:23 PM »

How many times has a douchebag Facebook keyboard warrior like Kenneth Lewis killed 49 people?

How many times has a viciously racist douchebag violated people's rights, even unconsciously?

If I were his boss, he'd be fired.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »

How many times has a viciously racist douchebag violated people's rights, even unconsciously?

Certainly, he should be canned immediately. He's clearly unfit for such a position. I just find the knee-jerk reaction to do whatever possible to avoid the fact that the Orlando shooter was an Islamic radical, whether he chose to be so to avoid his own internal battles, or because he genuinely believed in the cause.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:48:59 PM »

Why is this man not on the VP short list! XD XD XD

I thought Newt had #material. Wow.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 11:20:40 PM »

Certainly, he should be canned immediately. He's clearly unfit for such a position. I just find the knee-jerk reaction to do whatever possible to avoid the fact that the Orlando shooter was an Islamic radical, whether he chose to be so to avoid his own internal battles, or because he genuinely believed in the cause.

Re-read his posts. They are simply slammimg the browns of all types rather than fighting a war on terror. his "3rd world mmiscreant" term seemed to be more generic "damn beaner illegals" than "wake up Merica!!"

I think you're the one reading the most into this, Sanchez.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 11:22:35 PM »

Seems like a wannabe Robert Morrow to me.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 11:59:58 PM »

He should be fired. Those comments call into question whether or not he can do his job in an unbiased manner.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 12:35:48 AM »

Oh, so some ahole on Facebook attacked gay people, I guess that's the same as an ISIS guy killing 49 people..  So according to your logic Christians are the biggest threat to gays?  Once again, you the expert at making false equivalencies, congrats.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 12:41:07 AM »

Oh, so some ahole on Facebook attacked gay people, I guess that's the same as an ISIS guy killing 49 people..  So according to your logic Christians are the biggest threat to gays?  Once again, you the expert at making false equivalencies, congrats.

To the average gay person, yes. Much more likely to be insulted by a Christian than killed by a Muslim, I would say.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 12:48:11 AM »

To the average gay person, yes. Much more likely to be insulted by a Christian than killed by a Muslim, I would say.

Youre much more likely to be killed by a Muslim than you are a Christian, and thats point.. I dont give a damn if youre "insulted" on Facebook by a Christan, you'll get over it.  So im not sure what youre point is.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 03:17:49 AM »

Youre much more likely to be killed by a Muslim than you are a Christian, and thats point.. I dont give a damn if youre "insulted" on Facebook by a Christan, you'll get over it.  So im not sure what youre point is.

Seems you have to do a basic math course then.

America is 71% Christian and 1% Muslim, so you pretend that for every murder by a Christian, there is 71 murders by a Muslim?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2016, 08:05:33 AM »

Actually, I'd think a gay person in the U.S. is more likely to be killed by a Christian.  That said, this is really beside the point.  First, the ***hole's Facebook were pretty racist and should disgust any remotely decent human being.  Racists, homophobes, anti-Semites, and all other manner of bigots are emboldened whenever society fails to forcefully condemn bigotry (especially said bigotry is coming from folks in positions of power within the government).  Second, this isn't a competition between Christianity and Islam.  There are plenty of crazies, bigots, and violent extremists in every religion (certainly every major one).  But such people do not speak for most members of their religion.  I'm pretty sure most Muslims in the U.S. were as horrified by the Orlando shooting as the rest of the country and most Christians in the U.S. don't want to blow up the Olympics.  It is important to remember that at the end of the day, a lot of these people - whether it be the Orlando shooter, Eric Rudolph, or any other violent religious fanatic - are just nutjobs who happened to find an outlet for their madness in their twisted, warped view of the Bible, the Torah, the Quran, etc.  If it wasn't religious fanaticism, odds are they would've just found a different excuse to hurt people.  Most large religions aren't inherently good or bad (although there are admittedly some inherently evil smaller ones like the Westboro Baptist Church, The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the cult of Scientology, etc), large, diverse religions like Islam and the mainstream branches of Christianity can easily be a force for good or evil.  It depends entirely on how one interprets the religion's teachings.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 10:41:46 AM »

Err, (and not saying this guy is a potential killer) most political killers start off as keyboard ramblers.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2016, 01:43:57 PM »

Well, that is just stupid. Everyone knows you're more likely to be killed by your immediate family/close friends than by a stranger, and since most Americans' close family/friends are probably Christian, that doesn't even make sense.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 07:11:10 PM »

Re-read his posts. They are simply slammimg the browns of all types rather than fighting a war on terror. his "3rd world mmiscreant" term seemed to be more generic "damn beaner illegals" than "wake up Merica!!"

I don't quite get what you are stating here. I did read his posts. They were bad. But a douchebag with a platform on Facebook that appeals to rednecks isn't a bigger problem than Islamic terrorism, because Kenneth Lewis and his ilk aren't going out killing LGBT people in mass numbers.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 07:17:45 PM »

LOL this thread.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »

I don't quite get what you are stating here. I did read his posts. They were bad. But a douchebag with a platform on Facebook that appeals to rednecks isn't a bigger problem than Islamic terrorism, because Kenneth Lewis and his ilk aren't going out killing LGBT people in mass numbers.

it's not like the two are mutually exclusive: one can loathe ISIS and nativist racism without TOO much difficulty. I think.

something i've been thinking about today: if ISIS and al-Queda disappeared a year ago, does anyone truly doubt that Mateen would've been primed to commit this action?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 05:42:08 AM »

Yeah, assholes like this in our country with their lovely commentary and actions have pushed far more than 49 LGBT people to their deaths in recent years. Just because it isn't done directly or in one lump sum doesn't mean it is the smaller problem.

FYI, this is why the concern trolling from conservative la-la-land ("the Muslims are your real enemy") is ringing so hollow with the LGBT community: it's obvious to every affected person - from lived experience, often on a daily basis - who the statistically more significant threat is to the community in America.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 04:57:30 PM »

Let's note that the statistically-deficient poster has failed to post once rebuked, as usual.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »

I have been to Orlando multiple times and sometimes once every week, and let me tell you, it's a beautiful city, especially around Lake Buena Vista and Hunters Creek areas.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 03:25:24 AM »

America is 71% Christian and 1% Muslim, so you pretend that for every murder by a Christian, there is 71 murders by a Muslim?

Why do you limit it to America? When we look at things worldwide, homosexuals are much more likely to be killed by Muslims than by Christians:

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 06:17:44 AM »

a cracked hoe:

MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »

Why do you limit it to America? When we look at things worldwide, homosexuals are much more likely to be killed by Muslims than by Christians:

Because we are talking of the issues encountered by gay people in America. What happens in Africa isn't relevent (and given you don't want gay refugees in the West, quite insulting to mention it).
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 11:39:23 PM »

this guy should know that you do this type of stuff under a pseudonym. Ever heard of Ricky Vaughn?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies