Utah GOP chairman talks with Trump about state’s unusual tossup status (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:18:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Utah GOP chairman talks with Trump about state’s unusual tossup status (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Utah GOP chairman talks with Trump about state’s unusual tossup status  (Read 1285 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: June 19, 2016, 09:27:35 AM »

Wow, campaigning in Utah is the worst thing Trump can do. The more they see him, the more they hate him. Best he can do is ignore it and hope they don't notice his bigotry and racism.

It'd be great if, with Johnson now investing in Utah (whatever that means for a Libertarian), if Clinton runs ads in the state and Trump comes in third.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 09:56:10 AM »

If conservative Vorarlberg managed to vote for the leftist Green candidate Van der Bellen by 59-41, after voting for conservative candidate Kurt Waldheim 75-25 in 1986, I can also see Trump losing Utah. Mormons are really pissed-off by his talk and seem to think Clinton is the lesser evil ...

I think so but Utah voters will need to be presented with Clinton if she wants to win the state. Run ads, send surrogates... though I think going to campaign there in person may be a waste of time and time better spent in a swing state.

She could send Sanders, he won the caucus. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies