Who is more insufferable? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:28:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Who is more insufferable? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know the drill
Bernie Sanders (sore loser)
Atlas Hillary Supporters (sore winners)
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Who is more insufferable?  (Read 2623 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: July 05, 2016, 06:38:08 PM »

From good to bad

1. Normal Hillary Supporter, and Normal Bernie Supporter

2. Sore Bernie Supporter

3. Atlas Hillary Supporter

As for Bernie ever doing a good thing: http://www.courant.com/opinion/op-ed/hc-op-insight-bernie-sanders-bailed-me-out-0228-20160226-story.html

As for Bernie being a sore loser: he's agitating to change the platform and influence VP choice. I sincerely doubt he'd have as much influence over those things if he were actively campaigning for Clinton at the moment. Plus, Warren is covering his back by making sure there are Progs on the inside of the winning team.

I guess when you're equally despised by the crazies on both ends of the political spectrum, you must be doing something right. 

Pretty standard fallacy of the mean. I'd prefer to be right than be in the middle.

As for die-hard Bernie supporters (aka the ones who aren't flocking to Clinton at this very moment) speaking as one I suspect it's highly possible to win us over with appropriate concessions. At this point I'd happily vote for HRC for a Warren VP nod* (and accompanying VIP role at the DNC), an anti TPP plank in the platform in addition to the other concessions made, and a Grand Bargain on the next nominating process (I'd be happy for No Supderdelegates in exchange for No Caucuses, as was suggested by Rep. Frank).

*Provided she doesn't Humphrey her Vice Presidency. Which would be a risk.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies