GPS AND THE TURN-BY-TURN WAR ON MEN (headline modified by Torie) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:33:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GPS AND THE TURN-BY-TURN WAR ON MEN (headline modified by Torie) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GPS AND THE TURN-BY-TURN WAR ON MEN (headline modified by Torie)  (Read 1326 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: June 28, 2016, 04:44:48 PM »

I agree GPS is dumbing down people's navigation skills but Jesus Christ, this article is offensive.

^

Also, the fact that Milo Yiannopulos is...mainstream now or something? I'm hearing about him, more and more, in contexts outside the dankest and most troll-infested corners of the internet. I heard about him in real life, at a Bible study* the other night--that fact is itself a much more horrifying indictment of the cultural moment than any one thing he has said or might say.

*This Bible study includes a woman who may or may not think she's a cat and a man who responded to my 'isn't the architecture of the Valley of the Fallen craptacular?' conversation-starter by sagely saying 'Francisco Franco was a dictator'. He also bragged about getting a mole that had been shown to be benign removed and getting MassHealth to pay for this entirely cosmetic procedure by claiming it as a biopsy. I don't think I should go to this Bible study again.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:35:36 PM »

*This Bible study includes a woman who may or may not think she's a cat and a man who responded to my 'isn't the architecture of the Valley of the Fallen craptacular?' conversation-starter by sagely saying 'Francisco Franco was a dictator'. He also bragged about getting a mole that had been shown to be benign removed and getting MassHealth to pay for this entirely cosmetic procedure by claiming it as a biopsy. I don't think I should go to this Bible study again.

On the contrary, this sounds like an absolutely fascinating Bible study to attend.

#throwbacktuesday to the time I voted to the right of you in a real election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies