Question for gun lovers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:44:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Question for gun lovers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you own a firearm that meets the following criteria?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Question for gun lovers  (Read 1800 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:56:50 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2016, 12:05:02 AM by L'exquisite Douleur »

Do you currently own any sort of firearm that you have never used and is not in any way useful for hunting or where you already have guns for hunting that can do so in a far superior manner, and would not be useful for self defense and it's too large and cumbersome to carry concealed and to complex to immediately get ready with in the event of a home invader...and thus serves no purpose other than to "defend against tyranny"? AKA do you own any guns for no reason other than the off chance that one day the US falls under a tyrannical dictatorial government and you must wage an armed rebellion against it?

Obligatory notice before anyone gives an irrelevant answer: I have no problem with people who own guns for the purpose of hunting* or who have valid self defense concerns.

*Well sort of, I think hunting purely for sport is a barbaric and disgusting practice, but I have just as low an opinion of people who do so by bow hunting or using traps.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 08:08:30 AM »

Yes, I own many firearms some passed down from family others inquired myself. 

I carry everyday, sometimes 2 guns and a knife.  Sometimes openly or concealed.

I have hunting rifles such as my marlin .35 or 22 mag although I like to consider it my sniper rife (jokes). I must admit though I haven't been deer hunting in a long time prob 10 years so these guns are really just display items now and occasional target range.

Yes, my other class of guns from the AR15 ,mini 14, Mossberg 12ga, twin Ruger sr9 pistols ,Glock 20 ... are mainly for 2 legged critters or should I say self-defense.   As for the tranny question, yes I do believe I have enough guns and ammo to hold out at least a day.  Home invaders are going to get a taste of those nasty 5.56 AR-15 nato rds or possibly buckshot.

That has nothing to do with the OP's question although with your typical coherence I can't say I'm surprised.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:24:05 AM »

I'm not going to let a thread of mine turn into an outlet so MK can kill more brain cells with his inane drivel.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies