Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:53:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit  (Read 3377 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 04:37:52 PM »

I hear there is an attorney named Hillary Rodham who is very good at sliming child rape victims.

but hillary
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 04:38:26 PM »

I hear there is an attorney named Hillary Rodham who is very good at sliming child rape victims.

but hillary
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 04:54:57 PM »

I say we establish a House subcommittee to look into this for the next four years.

That sounds like a good idea, but what about 2017's Benghazi hearings? Mr. Gowdy will surely have his hands full!

Gowdy can do what he likes when he's in the minority.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »

This isn't "Give a jfern style response" thread.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 10:13:59 PM »

It's just too easy to say this stuff. There has to be some sort of proof to substantiate their claims.

Don't let the SJW's on college campuses hear you say that.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 06:53:13 AM »

Innocent until proven guilty. I'm rather sceptical about "sudden revelations" popping out during the election season.

Yeah, as I said before with Bill, accusations based purely on he-said/she-said against powerful and high-profile individuals really should be taken with a grain of salt. There are strong reasons to believe that there are ulterior motives for one reason or another, and that also applies to Trump. Perhaps even more, given how much he has offended virtually everyone but white males.

It's just too easy to say this stuff. There has to be some sort of proof to substantiate their claims.

And yet, the allegations against Hillary Clinton aren't held to this same standard.

What allegations are you talking about?

If you are talking about the e-mail issue, this is under current Federal investigation.  It's well documented, and not something that popped up out of the blue.

If you are talking about the 24 years of sleaze (Whitewater, Bill's Accusers, Benghazi, Vince Foster, the Rose Law Firm, the White House Travel Office firings) people have made their minds up about all of this, one way or the other.  The facts aren't in dispute on any of this.

In all of these matters, Hillary Clinton did not violate any criminal laws.  In all of these matters, Hillary behaved secretively, and in a manner that in no way reflected an appreciation for the public's desire for openness and candor, or the Biblical admonition to avoid not only impropriety, but the very appearance of impropriety.  She can't admit fault in anything, and that quality ought to be troubling to voters (not that Trump has cornered the market on humility).  Unlike many who can't admit fault (including, oddly enough, Trump), she deliberately tries to conceal, manipulate, and avoid events to escape being portrayed in a negative light.  It's the kind of character that led to Nixon obstructing justice in the Watergate scandal when he didn't really have to.  Nixon's vanity caused him to punt away plausible deniability in Watergate, and Hillary's vanity is of that type. 

And Hillary Clinton is ruthless in ways that Obama has never been.  Hillary Clinton, the hero of the Feminist Left, is the candidate for President who has run smear campaigns against women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual impropriety.  She's the orchestrator of the "Nuts and Sluts" campaign drummed up to discredit Bill's accusers; behavior that would NEVER be tolerated from a male candidate, even a male who was a liberal Democrat with a pro-feminist record in office.  The term for this is "incongruence"; a disconnect between your publicly stated positions and beliefs and your actual persona.  While I agree that "authenticity" is often an overrated quality in public officials, there is an expectation of congruence (alignment of public and private personas) from our leaders and folks are not wrong to be uneasy when that is lacking.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 09:56:45 AM »

Innocent until proven guilty. I'm rather sceptical about "sudden revelations" popping out during the election season.

Yeah, as I said before with Bill, accusations based purely on he-said/she-said against powerful and high-profile individuals really should be taken with a grain of salt. There are strong reasons to believe that there are ulterior motives for one reason or another, and that also applies to Trump. Perhaps even more, given how much he has offended virtually everyone but white males.

And yet, the allegations against Hillary Clinton aren't held to this same standard.

If you are talking about the 24 years of sleaze (Whitewater, Bill's Accusers, Benghazi, Vince Foster, the Rose Law Firm, the White House Travel Office firings) people have made their minds up about all of this, one way or the other.  The facts aren't in dispute on any of this.

In all of these matters, Hillary Clinton did not violate any criminal laws.  In all of these matters, Hillary behaved secretively, and in a manner that in no way reflected an appreciation for the public's desire for openness and candor, or the Biblical admonition to avoid not only impropriety, but the very appearance of impropriety. 

I think that is fair and I've written many of the same things myself, but I don't think that's what most people who don't like Hillary Clinton believe about her.  I think in general, they believe, to use the most extreme case, that she had something to do with the 'murder' of Vince Foster.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 10:09:45 AM »

My attitude towards rape accusations is that both sides are innocent until proven guilty. So I'm not going to assume Trump did this, but I'm not going to disparage the accuser either.

Except in cases like Bill Cosby where it's obvious what the truth is.

Because your a racist.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 10:59:57 AM »

My attitude towards rape accusations is that both sides are innocent until proven guilty. So I'm not going to assume Trump did this, but I'm not going to disparage the accuser either.

Because your a racist.

Are you being sarcastic?
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 11:05:25 AM »

Trump and Clinton are oddly the main people that Epstein sticks to. Nobody brought him up when Jon Huntsman was running, despite his ties.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2016, 11:09:13 AM »

Because your a racist.

Are you being sarcastic?

Not meant to be sarcastic.   But it is interesting that the left show their true racist tendencies when people like cosby or oj are mentioned in allegations.  

That post highlights that.  Read what he said.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2016, 11:18:40 AM »

Because your a racist.

Are you being sarcastic?

Not meant to be sarcastic.   But it is interesting that the left show their true racist tendencies when people like cosby or oj are mentioned in allegations.  

Yeah, leftists are the ones who are racists on issues like Flint, police brutality, illegal immigration... The list goes on.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2016, 11:31:05 AM »

Look, as Trump would say, "someone's doing the raping"
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2016, 12:13:06 PM »

Likely a false story.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 12:29:35 PM »

This is disgusting and undoubtedly made up.

And I'd like to add, this thread gives me the creeps.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2016, 12:33:48 PM »

Let's say for the sake of argument that this came out to be true. How bad would it get for Trump? If it came out before the convention, how would the GOP react? If after?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »

Because your a racist.

Are you being sarcastic?

Cosby was accused by multiple people, with no evidence that they were lying. I think it's pretty safe to say that he's guilty.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2016, 09:17:53 PM »

Let's say for the sake of argument that this came out to be true. How bad would it get for Trump? If it came out before the convention, how would the GOP react? If after?

If it came out to be credible, the GOP would find a way to dump Trump.

If they couldn't do that, it would make one wonder what Trump had on GOP pols.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2016, 09:24:23 PM »

In all of these matters, Hillary Clinton did not violate any criminal laws.  In all of these matters, Hillary behaved secretively, and in a manner that in no way reflected an appreciation for the public's desire for openness and candor, or the Biblical admonition to avoid not only impropriety, but the very appearance of impropriety. 

I think that is fair and I've written many of the same things myself, but I don't think that's what most people who don't like Hillary Clinton believe about her.  I think in general, they believe, to use the most extreme case, that she had something to do with the 'murder' of Vince Foster.

Yes, and Trump is a mafioso thug.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2016, 06:26:00 AM »
« Edited: July 12, 2016, 06:45:53 AM by MasterJedi »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
RJEvans
MasterRegal
United States

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »

It's pretty clear the media is ignoring this. I really don't think this is legit (yet), but I won't be surprised if we see the media cover this after the conventions.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2016, 09:27:13 AM »

It's pretty clear the media is ignoring this. I really don't think this is legit (yet), but I won't be surprised if we see the media cover this after the conventions.
Kind of pointless. Epstein is connected to literally everyone. Prince Andrew was named by her too. Did Sinatra rape her? Maybe Lois Frankel? How about Don King? Don Pardo? Pretty sure all of those people have been to the Epstein mansion. These allegations are absurd; Epstein is a pedophile, certainly. It's well known down here that he sought out young girls for him to molest. But the torture chambers, rape islands, involvement of major international figures, etc, is the delusions of one traumatized molestation victim currently living in a flophouse.

You know why the media isn't covering this? Bill Clinton took 20+ flights with Epstein on his private jet to his personal rape island. That has been confirmed by flight logs.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »

As seen over New Year's Day Rose Parade 2016 in Pasadena, California.
Skywriting spells out "TRUMP IS DISGUSTING" ....

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2016, 03:40:08 PM »

Whether this rape is true it's basically confirmed that he raped his ex wife and a former business partners wife. Settled both of them so it's not hard to believe he did it this time or many more. Disgusting filth that man.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies