BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:32:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again!  (Read 5282 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: June 22, 2016, 12:07:19 PM »

Lol at all you hacks.  This race is now tilt R.  The people of Florida love Marco.

Enough to vote for him over Trump in the primary?
Presidential Primary =/= Senate General
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:47:47 PM »

Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 02:35:26 PM »

Those pointing out the Florida Democratic Party weakness are, of course, right. Though I'd say that running Rubio is putting a winneable seat for the GOP at jeopardy.
No, Rubio is the best candidate for the GOP to hold the seat.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:02:17 PM »

Those pointing out the Florida Democratic Party weakness are, of course, right. Though I'd say that running Rubio is putting a winneable seat for the GOP at jeopardy.

Until January 3rd next year, you mean?
No. I am serious. Polls show Rubio either winning when no other Republican does, or they show him trailing narrowly when the others get crushed.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 06:46:19 PM »

There's no question PPP is cooking the books.  They do it all the time.

On another note, I am sad CLC won't be in the Senate.  He would have a bright future in national politics if he made it.  Young, handsome, mainstream, Cuban.  He's a good soldier for getting out of the race, I feel bad for him.
He can always go after Bill Nelson in 2018. We need someone to get rid of Florida's last statewide-elected Democrat.
From what I've heard, Rick Scott seems to be angling for that seat and is trying to scare off potential challengers. I hope this is false, the Republican Party of Florida needs to put up a real candidate, Scott should return to the private sector (where he belongs) after his term as Governor ends.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 07:20:03 PM »

Until January 3rd next year, you mean?
No. I am serious. Polls show Rubio either winning when no other Republican does, or they show him trailing narrowly when the others get crushed.
He isn't going to hold the seat any better than DeSantis would have.
Rubio, with more name recognition, and the incumbency advantage probably gets a one point boost over DeSantis, I think, regardless of the final outcome.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies