BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:27:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again!  (Read 5275 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 22, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »

Apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/436923/marco-rubio-seeking-reelection
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:17:05 AM »

I'm actually shocked because it is such a risk. It's still quite possible Rubio loses this thing to Patrick Murphy, in which case that severely hurts Rubio's political career. It doesn't make sense to me because clearly his ultimate goal is to be president, and he could've launched a 2020 or 2024 campaign without being an incumbent senator.

I mean for the GOP it's alot better then the current options running against Murphy. And with Rubio running again he would have a modest advantage.

For Rubio it's also alot easier then running against Bill Nelson or for Governor in 2018 no matter how good the political enviroment is.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:32:50 PM »

This is the Florida Democratic Party we're talking about.  Of course they're going to nominate the worse candidate.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:15:10 PM »

CBS Miami exposes Privileged Patrick as a lying fraud. This combined with Rubio's reentry should finish off this loser once and for all.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/the-making-of-patrick-murphy/

I wonder how Atlas Dems will try to spin their way out of this and defend this imbecile again. Sad! Then again, he might lose to Grayson in the primary at this point.

Either way, Rubio is a lock.

Yikes, this story doesn't look good... not sure what will become of this, but Patrick Murphy can't be thrilled about this story.

And I thought Florida Democrats had finally gotten their act together. That being said, even if Murphy goes down in the primary because of this, Grayson vs. Rubio would probably be a Tossup (or maybe tilt R), wouldn't it? So this wouldn't hurt Democrats THAT much.

If Grayson wins the primary this prob will become likely R. As he is too far left to win in a place like Florida. Not to mention he has serious ethical problems of his own as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies