BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:50:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again!  (Read 5262 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 22, 2016, 04:41:49 PM »

Weird seeing the RPOF nominating a worse candidate than the FLDP. Odd.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:05:50 PM »

Those pointing out the Florida Democratic Party weakness are, of course, right. Though I'd say that running Rubio is putting a winneable seat for the GOP at jeopardy.
No, Rubio is the best candidate for the GOP to hold the seat.

Until January 3rd next year, you mean?
No. I am serious. Polls show Rubio either winning when no other Republican does, or they show him trailing narrowly when the others get crushed.
He isn't going to hold the seat any better than DeSantis would have.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 12:49:32 PM »

Rubio will pound the daylights out of Murphy. The reaction from Atlas Dems this November will be painful to watch.

Rubio is a once-in-a-generation political talent, while Murphy is a paper tiger.

The Democrats now have no path to winning the Senate.
Wow, what an amazing, prophetic post. Thank you!

Well, he’s such a talent that he got beaten badly by Christie at the debate and then humiliated by an orange clown in his home state. Rubio remains an empty suit.
Murphy's campaign wasn't as bad as it has been made out to be, nor is Rubio as strong as he is made out to be. Rubio will never be President.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »

No, but let's not pretend that Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart is the next Reagan. The Republican Party will be hyping new "rising stars" that will be elected in the next eight years by 2024. The 2010 Republicans will be mostly old news by then.
^^^^
Rubio has nothing but his youth and charisma (I think he's a robotic bore, but he gets the usual suspects all hot and bothered with talk of "American Exceptionalism!"). In 2024, the new Rubio will be running, and Marco will be what Bobby Jindal was this time around in 2016.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 08:18:37 PM »

He didn't prove anyone wrong. A successful re-election due to a) bad candidates (Beruff and to a lesser extent Murphy), b) Trump coattails, and c) a media that was clearly in his favor along with Hillary have nothing

It doesn't change the fact that I have a dull, absent minded, power hungry, asshat clown as my Senator until he either whores himself out to a university if he becomes intelligent enough to realize that the party of Rubio is dead or is eventually put out of his political misery by any Democrat not named DWS, Lois Frankel, or Charlie Crist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies