BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:01:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Rubio is Running Again!  (Read 5317 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: June 22, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »

Rubio will pound the daylights out of Murphy. The reaction from Atlas Dems this November will be painful to watch.

Rubio is a once-in-a-generation political talent, while Murphy is a paper tiger.

The Democrats now have no path to winning the Senate.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:03:33 PM »

CBS Miami exposes Privileged Patrick as a lying fraud. This combined with Rubio's reentry should finish off this loser once and for all.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/the-making-of-patrick-murphy/

I wonder how Atlas Dems will try to spin their way out of this and defend this imbecile again. Sad! Then again, he might lose to Grayson in the primary at this point.

Either way, Rubio is a lock.

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 07:42:46 PM »

In all seriousness, this story is very, very bad. 

Exactly.

CBS Miami exposes Privileged Patrick as a lying fraud. This combined with Rubio's reentry should finish off this loser once and for all.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/the-making-of-patrick-murphy/

I wonder how Atlas Dems will try to spin their way out of this and defend this imbecile again. Sad! Then again, he might lose to Grayson in the primary at this point.

Either way, Rubio is a lock.

Look, I know you're trolling and you're convinced that this race is safe D with the inevitable titan Murphy, but how will you react when Rubio DOES beat Murphy?

Are you okay? I am slightly disturbed that you've come to such a baseless conclusion. But if such vivid delusions combined with your constant ogling at Kelly Ayotte make you happy, I can accept that for your sake!

Anyway, the Dems' best hope at this point is that Gwen Graham jumps in. However, even if she somehow won the primary, this would probably end up being a 2004 redux. Rubio won't lose.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »

Talleyrand, you also think Climbing Maggie will lose, right?

Not necessarily. I think that's the 3rd most likely pickup for Dems (after WI and IL). I see Ayotte outperforming Trump by several points, but Clinton will probably win the state comfortably. I'd peg that one as 50-50.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 07:49:14 PM »

Not necessarily. I think that's the 3rd most likely pickup for Dems (after WI and IL). I see Ayotte outperforming Trump by several points, but Clinton will probably win the state comfortably. I'd peg that one as 50-50.

Okay, but why the R-FL avatar if you're not trolling? You're a Democrat and a Murphy supporter.

I'm an independent these days, although I still support Democrats for most races. I can't stand Murphy or Grayson, and would definitely support Rubio over them. I'd back Graham over Rubio, but she isn't running, so that point is moot.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 07:56:11 PM »

Okay, but why the R-FL avatar if you're not trolling? You're a Democrat and a Murphy supporter.

I'm an independent these days, although I still support Democrats for most races. I can't stand Murphy or Grayson, and would definitely support Rubio over them. I'd back Graham over Rubio, but she isn't running, so that point is moot.

Wow, interesting. Sorry for calling you a troll, but you'll have to agree with me that ironic supporters of a candidate are getting quite annoying these days. Tongue

I don't disagree. Obviously my pro-Rubio statements are somewhat exaggerated, but I am rooting for him to take this one, because Murphy is a disaster waiting to happen and Grayson is the worst.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies