Rumsfeld endorses TRUMP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:13:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rumsfeld endorses TRUMP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumsfeld endorses TRUMP  (Read 1722 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: June 22, 2016, 05:05:29 PM »

I guess TRUMP was serious when he said that he will make a play for Sanders voters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655132/Donald-Rumsfeld-says-ll-vote-Trump-s-not-close-call-9-11-era-defense-secretary-says-Hillary-Clinton-probably-indicted-emails-soldier-sailor.html

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said Wednesday that he will support Donald Trump with his vote in November.

The declaration, which Rumsfeld made in an interview with DailyMail.com, makes him the highest-ranking member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Republican Party's presumptive nominee.

It's 'not a close call,' he said in a 25-minute phone interview.

Rumsfeld said he agrees in principle with Trump's position on reforming the NATO alliance, keeping Syrian refugees at bay over fears of terrorist infiltration, and other issues.

And besides, he added, 'I'm a Republican, and there's not any doubt in my mind how I'll vote,' and 'I don't believe Hillary Clinton is qualified to be President of the United States.'

Joking aside, Rumsfeld's endorsement means that he agrees with Trump that W. lied to the country about Iraq and should have been impeached?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies