Hillary and Trump pick Atlas posters as running mates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:55:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hillary and Trump pick Atlas posters as running mates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary and Trump pick Atlas posters as running mates  (Read 1264 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: June 26, 2016, 12:45:11 AM »

President Johnson - this guy Johnson, I mean geez, have you seen him? Says he loves America when he's a German nationalist! He's going to bring the Nazis into this country or something. We need to have borders. If it means patrolling the Atlantic Ocean so these fringe Germans don't enter our country so be it.

And then Seriously?. Seriously, folks? Give me a break. He has what - seven, maybe eight posts? We need experience in the White House. Nobody even knows who this guy is, we know nothing about him, and we're going to put him side-by-side with Donald Trump.

Then you say ohhhh, experienced posters, you want! So you say give me ChairmanSanchez, and really, I almost fell off my chair on this one because this could turn out very, very dangerous and very deadly real fast. This campaign is "Make America Great Again" not "Bring America back to the 60s where the hippies were taking over the country and people were getting shot on college campuses." There is a time and place for everything, but this is not how we move forward. And appeal to the youth vote! My heavens - he's a year younger than me. His method of getting the youth vote is to dangle a senile old man like Ron Paul in front of them!

So you think Classic Conservative, let's unite the base - oh this ones tough. Real tough - definitely gives me the shivers. Roll Eyes Yeah, he makes some good points, but have you ever noticed how he's always such a hot mess? He never takes a second to catch his breath! He just keeps talking and talking and talking and adding 'and' and 'if this' and 'then that' and the sentences don't stop. When does it end? He looks like a nervous wreck! And I get so tired listening. So tired of trying to understand what is being said. We need excitement. This doesn't add to the movement. We have something big here, and we're going to waste it on Nervous CC? I don't think so.

Now I see, Santander getting thrown out there, and this one's another knee slapper. I like the guy - no doubt. But he's a massive liar! One minute, he's talking about his New Jersey labour union, and then he's a finance guy, but he's not named after bank; he's just trying to sound Spanish, but he's Asian and Scottish. And then he's Jewish, but not really, he just got educated with them. But his people are invading our schools, and he has a family member in every college town. It's a slippery slope. At some point, you just really start to think your leaders aren't representing you. He's a Dixiecrat because it's convenient, but he works with the banks - he knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he was nothing more than a closet cuck. Snooty Santander is nothing more than a pawn of Wall Street - it's all over his history. He lied about his name; he let something slip about his ethnicity - we won't forget that; we're not even sure he's eligible.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:16:30 AM »

Okay, so let's just say what Sprouts clearly wants us to say and say Trump/Sprouts. Wink

I don't want the job. I don't know who would. But it's clear the country needs me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies