Opinion of BRTD?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:51:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of BRTD?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: title
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: Opinion of BRTD?  (Read 1925 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 05:41:55 AM »

HP
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 12:25:31 PM »

Had a moment tonight whilst looking through a veritable buffet of well written and thought out BRTD posts (not a very extensive collection, but I make do with what I have.) I feel so lucky to have an extra appreciation for an Atlasian so intriguing as BRTD. The more I study his obsessions, his usually ridiculous rants, his more disturbing threads on AAD…they become more of a work of art to me every time. God had no clue what He was doing when He came up with BRTD, lol (not solely based on his post quality.) And just like the threads they belong to, no two are exactly alike. Thus, I never get bored with laughing at them. I am amazed and entranced by their horrible quality. Sure, like most others on the US Election Atlas, I find them hilarious in a so-bad-it's-good way. But it definately goes beyond that; I can appreciate them on a whole other level. And it doesn’t stop with the subject matter. I have an extra sensory appreciation for the way confused and bewildered posters reply to them. It’s like I can memorize every strange part of them, every reply pointing out how ridiculous the posts are…and it doesn’t end there. While most people are appalled by BRTD's s--tpost-quality threads….well, I can appreciate that as well. To me, (even though there are always exceptions) most BRTD threads tend to lead to hilarious reactions by both BRTD and others, and (once again with the variety) each have their own unique type of s--tposting, aside from the numerous mentions of whatever that music genre BRTD listens to is. I know society, when this is revealed to them, will usually say “But...why?”….but that’s ok. They just don’t know, and will never see what I see in them. I am lucky; I have something extra…something more in which to find beauty…
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »

Had a moment tonight whilst looking through a veritable buffet of well written and thought out BRTD posts (not a very extensive collection, but I make do with what I have.) I feel so lucky to have an extra appreciation for an Atlasian so intriguing as BRTD. The more I study his obsessions, his usually ridiculous rants, his more disturbing threads on AAD…they become more of a work of art to me every time. God had no clue what He was doing when He came up with BRTD, lol (not solely based on his post quality.) And just like the threads they belong to, no two are exactly alike. Thus, I never get bored with laughing at them. I am amazed and entranced by their horrible quality. Sure, like most others on the US Election Atlas, I find them hilarious in a so-bad-it's-good way. But it definately goes beyond that; I can appreciate them on a whole other level. And it doesn’t stop with the subject matter. I have an extra sensory appreciation for the way confused and bewildered posters reply to them. It’s like I can memorize every strange part of them, every reply pointing out how ridiculous the posts are…and it doesn’t end there. While most people are appalled by BRTD's s--tpost-quality threads….well, I can appreciate that as well. To me, (even though there are always exceptions) most BRTD threads tend to lead to hilarious reactions by both BRTD and others, and (once again with the variety) each have their own unique type of s--tposting, aside from the numerous mentions of whatever that music genre BRTD listens to is. I know society, when this is revealed to them, will usually say “But...why?”….but that’s ok. They just don’t know, and will never see what I see in them. I am lucky; I have something extra…something more in which to find beauty…

This post is almost as strange as the strangest BRTD posts.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 04:49:59 PM »

That's because it's an edit of a BRTD post on AAD.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2016, 02:46:37 AM »

Oh. LOL.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2016, 03:06:39 AM »

N/A really, but I guess FF for entertainment's sake.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2016, 02:23:33 PM »

It's an edit of a post of mine from AAD yes, but the content is not from me, all I did was repost something from Tumblr.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2016, 04:20:32 PM »

It's an edit of a post of mine from AAD yes, but the content is not from me, all I did was repost something from Tumblr.

Re-post-ception!
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2016, 06:55:22 PM »

can't call anyone with autism an HP but...that's how I voted
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »