Atlasian's for a Free Scotland and United Ireland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:10:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian's for a Free Scotland and United Ireland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian's for a Free Scotland and United Ireland  (Read 688 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: August 09, 2016, 12:16:53 PM »

Signed.  x FairBol (Andrew Jacobs)
FairBol
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:26:30 PM »

And my thoughts on the matter: Irish freedom is a cause that is near and dear to my heart (as I am of Irish ancestry IRL).  The Republic of Ireland is self-governing, but Northern Ireland is a puppet state of the United Kingdom.  The Northern Irish do have a system of government, but it is subject to the whims of "her Majesty's government".  I strongly believe in the right of self-determination.  Whether they support total independence, or (in Northern Ireland's case) unity with the Republic of Ireland, the people of Scotland and Ireland deserve a chance to vote on their own destiny..  It is long since time for binding referendums in those regions.  
FairBol
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 12:28:13 PM »

Atlasian's for a Free Scotland & United Ireland!

An absolutely insane idea!

Freedom and Independence for all.....and UK OUT OF IRELAND!! "Put it back" -- Poster I once saw supporting Irish independence
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies