Election Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:55:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Discussion  (Read 4047 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« on: June 18, 2005, 01:51:35 AM »

I'm also kind of surprised at how many votes Kodratos has gotten, he's pretty inactive as well.

Yeah, this is stupid, he didn't show up to the debate, he never ran any ads, he's hardly done anything except announced a run and people are all over him.  Of course I want the mideast to vote for me, but if you don't like me or my veiws, you could at least for vote MasterJedi who is campaigning.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:20 PM »

why I voted for whom I did...
1)write-in Bono/Phillip
2)King/Dibble
3)Harry/Ebowed

I was originally going to vote for JFK, but realized I didn't know much anything about him or his veiws.  I was also going to 1st pref King/Dibble.  I might still if John were on the Prez side of the ticket, but overall, the ticket seems way too moderate for me.  I figured Bono was campainging for NOTA, but since I wanted to vote (and he has such strong ideas) I'll write him in.  Also Phillip gets the VP spot, since he voted for my opponent and didn't preference me, he can take the back seat to someone else.  Harry simply emailed me and asked me to vote for him, I figured "Why not?".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies