Opinion of Santander (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:53:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Santander (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: y'know
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: Opinion of Santander  (Read 8541 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: June 26, 2016, 09:40:00 PM »

Politics aside, he is honestly one of the funniest posters here. There is a reason his quotes are so frequently put in the one liner thread. Kal and Santander are the only folks who have made my giggle like a hyena on the atlas so far.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 09:07:16 AM »

Here's what this nice guy, FF Smiley said about Seriously?

And you guys wonder why AAD mocks you.

Does AAD think we care?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 03:01:44 PM »

That's not a very good argument, since being mocked by AAD is a badge of honor to me.

So you disagree with AAD that thinking "Nice guy, FF Smiley " for any person with disgusting views who isn't blatantly confrontational usually is mock worthy?

No, I'm just saying bringing up AAD isn't a good argument.

I'm just explaining why AAD hates this type of nonsense.
And were explaining why we don't give a sh**t what AAD thinks.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 04:13:49 PM »

Actually nowhere in this thread or that long empty quote chain did you explain WHY.

(Also funny that Classic Bigot joined in since he did register on AAD but was laughed off.)

The problems with AAD, some of which are related and some of which aren't, I have found to be these (and don't say I don't understand, I'm decently active over there):

1) Hive-mind thinking: people like Classic are "laughed off" just because of their views - which, bad or good, still deserve to be heard

2) Brutal ageism: again - people like dar, Classic, and myself are ignored or disliked because of only their age, regardless of how much they contribute.

3) Bandwagon liking/disliking: depending on the poster, one person might get 14 likes for a post that another person would have 0 likes or even dislikes on

4) Lack of a What-Ifs board: best part of this forum IMO

5) They steal our maps

6) There's a whole board for BRTD sh1tposting.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 12:30:01 PM »

Actually nowhere in this thread or that long empty quote chain did you explain WHY.

(Also funny that Classic Bigot joined in since he did register on AAD but was laughed off.)

The problems with AAD, some of which are related and some of which aren't, I have found to be these (and don't say I don't understand, I'm decently active over there):

1) Hive-mind thinking: people like Classic are "laughed off" just because of their views - which, bad or good, still deserve to be heard

2) Brutal ageism: again - people like dar, Classic, and myself are ignored or disliked because of only their age, regardless of how much they contribute.

3) Bandwagon liking/disliking: depending on the poster, one person might get 14 likes for a post that another person would have 0 likes or even dislikes on

4) Lack of a What-Ifs board: best part of this forum IMO

5) They steal our maps

1) is really the core of the issue. The pressure toward conformity is so strong that it's turned many quality posters into mindless drones.

I know, it's a real shame AAD is lacking in contributions from people like Seriously? or all the Milo fanboys here, right?

Actually the worst thing is anyone not on AAD missed out on the poem I wrote "F[inks] you Trump"

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The preference among your favorite bands fur not rhyming lyrics has taken a real toll on your own artistic merit.

Actually it was inspired by this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARyhJdMvy4s

You're really stretching the term inspired here, partner.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies