IL & WI Senate races: Koch brothers cancel their backing for Johnson
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:40:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IL & WI Senate races: Koch brothers cancel their backing for Johnson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: IL & WI Senate races: Koch brothers cancel their backing for Johnson  (Read 2259 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 04:14:09 PM »

Good, that race is unwinnable. Are they wasting money in New Hampshire? If so they need to get out.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »

Turned off by his appearance at the RNC last night?
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 04:40:00 PM »

WI is definitely more winnable than NH. Why are they going to waste money in NH when Climbing Maggie is ridiculously safe?
Republicans have a better chance at holding WI than NH, but that's really not saying much. Johnson seems to be saying a lot of stupid things lately, and I think he's hurting himself. If only they could sub in Reid Ribble, Rebecca Kleefisch, JB Van Hollen, or someone competent. If Kirk or Ayotte were running in Wisconsin, I'd say they would even be slightly favored.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 04:44:42 PM »

WI is definitely more winnable than NH. Why are they going to waste money in NH when Climbing Maggie is ridiculously safe?
Republicans have a better chance at holding WI than NH, but that's really not saying much. Johnson seems to be saying a lot of stupid things lately, and I think he's hurting himself. If only they could sub in Reid Ribble, Rebecca Kleefisch, JB Van Hollen, or someone competent. If Kirk or Ayotte were running in Wisconsin, I'd say they would even be slightly favored.

I think Johnson will outperform Trump by 2 in WI, so if Trump can keep WI close or even win it, Johnson can narrowly survive. It's difficult, but it wouldn't surprise me if one of Kirk or Johnson managed to survive.

However, it's sad they are going to waste $16 million in NH. This money needs to be spent in NV, OH, PA, FL, MO, AZ and NC. Climbing Maggie has zero chance of losing this race.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 05:09:10 PM »

They need to put money into Indiana. Bayh is beatable and the senate becomes almost surely lost without the Indiana seat.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 05:10:20 PM »

LOL, poor Johnson. Abandoned by his own puppetmasters.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 05:19:05 PM »

They need to put money into Indiana. Bayh is beatable and the senate becomes almost surely lost without the Indiana seat.
Agree. Give Indiana a Young relacement for Coats, and make sure Evan doesn't Bayh his old seat back.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 05:26:48 PM »

Agree. Give Indiana a Young relacement for Coats, and make sure Evan doesn't Bayh his old seat back.

Hehehe Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies