The Gays (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The Gays (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What percentage of the gay vote will Hillary get?
<65

65-69

70-74

75-79

80-84

85-90

>90

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 131

Author Topic: The Gays  (Read 2760 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 29, 2016, 02:09:27 AM »

When it comes to gay icons, it's all about 1) having a struggle that the gay community can identify with, 2) being supportive of the LGBT community and 3) looking good doing it. Hillary Clinton is honestly the ultimate political gay icon. Same for lesbians too, and Hillary being the first female nominee of a major party most likely intensifies that. Be a Democrat

Says the guy who became a Republican the night 49 gays were gunned down.  Roll Eyes
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 04:18:07 PM »

I'm just ridiculing the fact that you hold up Hillary Clinton as a hero for homosexual rights when she was opposed to SSM until 2013 and her husband passed DOMA and DADT. That's like holding up George Wallace as a civil rights hero because he was opposed to segregation after 1972.
Who is you?
Hillary is no gay rights champion.  She is a floppy fish out of water when it comes to gay rights.  But she will defend them now.

Gays like strong women.  They struggle with this world full of bullsh**t and persevere.  Gays persevere.  We can relate...so we admire tenacious women. 

This might change as the world changes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies