dfwlibertylover for Southern Governor: Restore faith in the South!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:08:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  dfwlibertylover for Southern Governor: Restore faith in the South!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: dfwlibertylover for Southern Governor: Restore faith in the South!  (Read 2326 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 05:24:44 PM »
« edited: October 08, 2016, 01:16:09 AM by Senator dfwlibertylover »

My fellow Southerners, the Southern Chamber of Delegate elections are quickly approaching and in 16 days the election will commence. I encourage all of my fellow Southerners who are interested in governing to declare their candidacy for one of the five spots in this humble chamber. A lot of people tend to see the Southern Chamber of Delegates as a stepping stone to higher office, and while it is true that I did not complete my full term in the Chamber, it is simply because I believed I was needed more in the House of Atlasia than in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.
         The Southern Chamber of Delegates represents the primary symbol of the South, a place where all Southerners can come together and implement legislation that will improve the South. So I do ask all of my fellow Southerners who are interested in governing ( although of course I will be rooting for the Federalists at upmost priority!) to declare your candidacy today for the Southern Chamber of Delegates!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 12:43:15 PM »

My fellow Atlasians, I have just announced that I am running for re-election to the House of Representatives, I hope to continue my work in the House to make this country a freer and more prosperous one! The national House and Presidential races are 1 month from tomorrow!
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 12:51:11 PM »

Endorsed, you were one of the most active members of congress, and we can't just vote that out.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »

I have a pair of major announcements to make.

dfwlibertylover for Class I Senator for the South!
My first announcement is that, with Senator Pingvin's blessing, I am officially running for Class I Senator from the South! I do know that I had already announced that I was running for re-election in the House, but this is a new opportunity to fight for Atlasians that has arisen and I believe I can better serve and protect the freedoms of ALL Atlasians in the Senate, rather than the House! I will have more on this in the next few days.

dfwlibertylover for Vice Chair of the Federalist Party
My second announcement is that I am running for vice chair of the Federalist Party, I believe we need new leadership to help steer our party back into the majority in the House and keep both the Presidency and the Senate in a Federalist Majority, as part of this I am also endorsing Tmthforu94 for Chair of the Federalist Party!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2016, 05:53:16 PM »

You have my endorsement! Smiley Best of luck.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2016, 06:06:05 PM »

Endorsed for Senate. We need active leadership throughout, and you have proven yourself time and time again.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2016, 06:14:32 PM »

Endorsed with gusto on both counts.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2016, 09:05:36 PM »

Wholeheartedly endorsed for Senate, but not Vice-Chair, considering I am running for that.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2016, 10:27:38 PM »

I have dropped out of the race for Vice-Chair of the Federalist Party as I would like to focus on my race for the Senate. I endorse President Leinad to be vice-chair of the Federalist Party to help steer the Party back into a majority in the House and a continued majority in the Senate ( which includes me running for the Class I Southern Senate Seat) along with keeping the Presidency in Federalist hands.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2016, 12:49:55 AM »

Endorsed. Smiley
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2016, 11:10:33 AM »
« Edited: September 29, 2016, 11:47:40 AM by Senator dfwlibertylover »

I would like to thank the Southern Regional Chamber of Delegates for confirming me to the Senate and Governor PiT for appointing me to the position. I continue to run for this seat to be elected in mid-October officially by the people of the South.

Now, a special note as per the happenings over the past day or so. I would like to make it clear that I am not after Labor and that I am not acting on any kind of directive, 1184AZ and I had a discussion on pro-life legislation and he decided based on the discussion to join the Federalist Party, I would like to welcome him into the party at this time. That being said I am not actively poaching any members of Labor and I really hope that there are no hard feelings with any members of Labor, I am not trying to flip the House in this manner and I hope NeverAgain knows that he is still safely the Speaker of the House of Representatives and I praise him for doing a good job in that position. I look forward to a spirited dialogue for the Class I senator race, the Presidential race, and the upcoming House elections. Thank you and if you would like to discuss anything further feel free to PM me here on Atlas! - Senator dfwlibertylover
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2016, 01:21:36 AM »

My fellow Atlasians, the time has come for something to be said. The regions, particularly as of late the Southern Chamber of Delegates, the Northern Assembly, the Northern Governor's office, and the Fremont Governor's office, have all been quite inactive. Recently published unemployment numbers reveal that this inactivity has contributed to rising unemployment numbers, this must stop. I would encourage those in the north, in the south, and in fremont to either get active, or resign so somebody who IS active can take their spot. This goes for those on committees such as the wiki committee, these sectors of government have seen little improvement in terms of activity or in action. I hope this is not seen as a statement that is meant to target any one specific person, is it simply that Atlasia will come to the end of it's rope sooner or later if this does not improve. Thank you.
- Senator dfwlibertylover
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2016, 01:30:56 AM »

Completely agree.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2016, 06:25:31 PM »

dfwlibertylover for Senate re-election victory speech

Good evening everyone! I'd like to formally thank all of the Southerners who re-elected to the Senate, I would also like to congratulate Representative Peebs on running a hard-fought campaign! As I move on tonight, I'm also announcing that I am taking a break from the Federalist Party. It is not that the Federalist Party did anything wrong, no, Chair North Carolina Yankee and Vice Chair Leinad have done a marvelous job running the party. However, as of late, I have done some things I rather regret, I have gotten into confrontations into Labor, for that reason, I am becoming an Independent for the time being. I want to focus on making Atlasia a great place to live and doing my job in the Senate, to make the South thrive and all of Atlasia thrive! Thank you and God Bless Atlasia! - Senator dfwlibertylover
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies