NRA starts running ads for Trump - go Benghazi, not guns (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:56:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NRA starts running ads for Trump - go Benghazi, not guns (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NRA starts running ads for Trump - go Benghazi, not guns  (Read 1372 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: June 30, 2016, 02:59:15 PM »

What a great ad!
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 03:27:00 PM »

Very corny: the shots, the scripted lines, all of it. Also, who is Mark Geist? I'm guessing he's someone who's famous in conservative circle-jerks over Benghazi? Nobody who isn't in those circles is going to be aware of him or care about what he says...or care about this non-issue, for that matter.

The people that the ad targets (Never Trump Republicans) will care.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:56:06 PM »
« Edited: June 30, 2016, 03:57:39 PM by Ljube »

Very corny: the shots, the scripted lines, all of it. Also, who is Mark Geist? I'm guessing he's someone who's famous in conservative circle-jerks over Benghazi? Nobody who isn't in those circles is going to be aware of him or care about what he says...or care about this non-issue, for that matter.

A Venn diagram showing #NeverTrump Republicans and Benghazi enthusiasts would look very much like a hand-drawn illustration of some very full breasts.

Only a total left wing hack would use the term "Benghazi enthusiasts".
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:05:30 PM »

A Venn diagram showing #NeverTrump Republicans and Benghazi enthusiasts would look very much like a hand-drawn illustration of some very full breasts.

Why? What's wrong with using the phrase "Benghazi enthusiasts"? Does it not aptly describe those who are enthused by Benghazi?

"Benghazi enthusiasts" exist only in the idle chatter of the extreme left.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 04:23:39 PM »

Why? What's wrong with using the phrase "Benghazi enthusiasts"? Does it not aptly describe those who are enthused by Benghazi?

"Benghazi enthusiasts" exist only in the idle chatter of the extreme left.

How would you describe people who care about Benghazi?

Patriots
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 04:39:39 PM »

What if I told you that there were fewer embassy attacks under Clinton than her predecessor as Sectretary of State?

None was this vicious. And it was all her making. Her policies helped create two failed states. Three, if we also count her senatorial career and Iraq.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »

LMAO, I just watched the actual ad. I haven't seen something so corny and cringeworthy since Cruz's Duck Dynasty ad.

Ah, but you are not the intended audience, IceSpear. Wink
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 03:23:53 PM »

What if I told you that there were fewer embassy attacks under Clinton than her predecessor as Sectretary of State?

None was this vicious. And it was all her making. Her policies helped create two failed states. Three, if we also count her senatorial career and Iraq.

How the hell else would you define "vicious" in any meaningful sense other than the number of people killed? You are aware that there were 15+ embassy attacks during GWB's tenure and that more than 60 State Department officials were killed in those, right? Yet we're to believe that this one attack is somehow fundamentally worse than all of those combined? Is GWB and his State Department not just as responsible - if not more so - for the two failed states that they helped create? Is the GOP congress not responsible for its gutting of security revenue to the State Department in 2011?

Jesus Christ, the hypocrisy is strong with this one. This is why I call y'all "Benghazi enthusiasts" - because your enthusiasm has nothing to do with a consistent application of morality over these sorts of events, but instead, consists of you and your friends fapping over four dead bodies for political gain. You'd have impeached Bush yourselves if you had even a fraction of the concern per dead State Department American as you do over this one particular incident. 

None of those people is running for president. Hillary is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies