Trump cites sources: No charges for Clinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:27:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump cites sources: No charges for Clinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump cites sources: No charges for Clinton  (Read 4319 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 05:55:26 PM »

I think this is just Trump BSing something that "he heard". I don't see this on Drudge or anywhere else I'd expect to see it.

It was reported on CNN.

Uh oh.

Lol
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 05:59:00 PM »

How many more months do we have to care what this imbecile has to say? Four? Ugh.

Regardless of if he wins or loses, he will be around for a long time. He may haunt the GOP for the next 5-10 years.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 06:02:08 PM »

How many more months do we have to care what this imbecile has to say? Four? Ugh.

Regardless of if he wins or loses, he will be around for a long time. He may haunt the GOP for the next 5-10 years.

He'll be around, sure, but I'll be able to dismiss his rantings the way I do other racist doofuses (doofi?).
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 06:12:03 PM »

The FBI isn't going to announce their findings for possibly another week, let alone today. Whatever "sources" are out there right now claiming this are just as credible as a Sanderista blog run by an H.A. Goodman-type.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2016, 06:21:11 PM »

The FBI isn't going to announce their findings for possibly another week, let alone today. Whatever "sources" are out there right now claiming this are just as credible as a Sanderista blog run by an H.A. Goodman-type.

Their investigation is finished, the interview with Hillary was the last part. So I'm pretty sure that the people involved have a good sense of where things are going.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 06:24:05 PM »

I think this is just Trump BSing something that "he heard". I don't see this on Drudge or anywhere else I'd expect to see it.

It was reported on CNN.

I don't see this on CNN.com
Please post link, if so.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »

Take it easy, Inauguration Day 2025 will be here before you know it.

Canada is definitely looking very appealing in that scenario...   Wink

BC has always been my favorite part of the country over many years visiting, and once get not only residency but also citizenship, would definitely be contributing to bringing the NDP back to power in a coalition with the Greens, as the most progressive part of the PacNW, (even more so than Seattle or Portland).

This is in a hypothetical parallel universe where Trumps wins the GE and then wins reelection in 2020.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 06:34:52 PM »

It was reported on CNN.

Please post link, if so.

https://twitter.com/TeddyDavisCNN/status/749347441057603588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sources tell CNN's Evan Perez: expectation is that there will be announcement of no charges in Clinton email probe w/in next two weeks or so
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 06:35:09 PM »

Their investigation is finished, the interview with Hillary was the last part. So I'm pretty sure that the people involved have a good sense of where things are going.

Except the "people involved" haven't even said anything. All were getting the "Hillary not indicted" news from is Trump and "unknown sources."
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 06:43:47 PM »

It was reported on CNN.

Uh oh.

Trump AND CNN? What's next, Nate Silver and Dick Morris?
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 07:01:27 PM »

Conflicting "sources" here and there. Teddy Davis from CNN says no charges coming within 2 weeks, David Schuster from MSNBC/Al Jazeera says FBI sources say indictment is coming.

https://www.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/749081005269606400
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2016, 07:05:49 PM by IceSpear »

Conflicting "sources" here and there. Teddy Davis from CNN says no charges coming within 2 weeks, David Schuster from MSNBC/Al Jazeera says FBI sources say indictment is coming.

David Shuster, who said Bernie won Hispanics in a landslide in Illinois (as well as the state overall) and also said the superdelegates were ready to flip to Bernie at any moment a month ago. Sounds credible.

Will Dick Morris and Doug Schoen weigh in next?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2016, 07:13:52 PM »

David Shuster, who said Bernie won Hispanics in a landslide in Illinois (as well as the state overall) and also said the superdelegates were ready to flip to Bernie at any moment a month ago. Sounds credible.

Will Dick Morris and Doug Schoen weigh in next?

I don't know man,I'm still waiting on Bill Kristol to weigh in.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2016, 07:25:47 PM »

Wow. The FBI's servers must not be very secure if the likes of Donald Trump are able to expose unpublished information from them.

I think this calls for a year long investigation.

You nailed it!
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2016, 07:40:33 PM »

Except the "people involved" haven't even said anything. All were getting the "Hillary not indicted" news from is Trump and "unknown sources."

THIS

However, end of day I don't believe that there will be, nor should be. and indictment. What however I do believe to be the reality, is that this is the main reason why Hillary is not performing better in the national polls, especially against a candidate like Trump, where she should have an overwhelming advantage on "personal attribute" type questions regarding judgement and honest.

Reality is that she should "done an Obama" to ensure that her data was secure, and compliant with Fed IT-Security Guidelines, instead of freelancing with "shadow IT", especially when as the Senior Manager of a business with 10k+ direct employees and budget of $50.3k Billion, and worked in some extra small dollars....

I recognize that State Department $$$ and staffing levels got slashed dramatically starting shortly after 2002, and have only been gradually rebuilding, but it does get ridiculous that she created this self-inflicted wound, and reputation as having good judgement and honest is now creating major unfavorable numbers in what should be a landslide against Trump, to the point that we might not have a huge Wave effect in November.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2016, 07:48:12 PM »

I recognize that State Department $$$ and staffing levels got slashed dramatically starting shortly after 2002, and have only been gradually rebuilding, but it does get ridiculous that she created this self-inflicted wound, and reputation as having good judgement and honest is now creating major unfavorable numbers in what should be a landslide against Trump, to the point that we might not have a huge Wave effect in November.

It's almost like her opponent in this race isn't Trump, it's Hillary Clinton.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2016, 07:51:01 PM »

I hope this is true, but I don't trust Donald Trump or his "sources". I also don't trust any of the other people who have already dictated what the FBI will do.
Donald Trump’s Toupée
GOP_Represent

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2016, 07:53:33 PM »

It was reported on CNN.

Please post link, if so.

https://twitter.com/TeddyDavisCNN/status/749347441057603588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sources tell CNN's Evan Perez: expectation is that there will be announcement of no charges in Clinton email probe w/in next two weeks or so

'Expectation'

Just like it was 'Expected' that the UK was going to Remain in the EU heading into election night. Right. Semantics, Sonny Jim. Words have meanings.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2016, 08:55:49 PM »

The desperation is real here. Clinton isn't going to be indicted.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2016, 09:30:35 PM »

Chuck Todd talked to Clinton post interview

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/msnbc-exclusive-hillary-clinton-s-first-interview-after-fbi-meeting-717556291850

At the end Todd asked her about 'reports' that no charges will be filed, but she didn't really comment
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2016, 10:36:29 PM »

Trump cites himself as a source, so this is really a crapshoot.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2016, 11:18:28 PM »

Here's to hoping that Donald Trump is wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies