State department wont release Clinton foundation emails in 27 months
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:34:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  State department wont release Clinton foundation emails in 27 months
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State department wont release Clinton foundation emails in 27 months  (Read 480 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 01, 2016, 02:11:15 AM »

OMG this is massive corruption. This is indeed going to be the election with the worst set of choices since 1928 and maybe since 1876.

Why WHY GOP voters did you have to  nominate trump instead of kasich, or rubio.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 02:51:28 AM »

For her TPP e-mails, they said they would release them on November 31st, 2016. November 31st, 2016 will not come and go without the transcripts being released.
skoods
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 07:47:18 AM »

I'd like to see all of Donald Trump's personal emails too. I'm sure that would offer hours of entertainment and have the same amount of relevancy to this campaign as hers.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 08:52:51 AM »

I'd like to see all of Donald Trump's personal emails too. I'm sure that would offer hours of entertainment and have the same amount of relevancy to this campaign as hers.

Maybe then we will see some mails between the Trumpster and his press secretary John Miller Wink
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 09:24:32 AM »

FOIA applies to official government documents. Hillary Clinton's email server contained a mixture of personal and official emails (unless you can explain to us how an email with sensitive SAP information represents a "personal" email). But no worries, if you want to read Donald Trump's emails, submit a FOIA request once he becomes President, at which time the same laws apply.
skoods
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 09:26:10 AM »

FOIA applies to official government documents. Hillary Clinton's email server contained a mixture of personal and official emails (unless you can explain to us how an email with sensitive SAP information represents a "personal" email). But no worries, if you want to read Donald Trump's emails, submit a FOIA request once he becomes President, at which time the same laws apply.

It was a joke. I really don't care about anyone's emails. The whole thing is a partisan JOKE.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »

It was a joke. I really don't care about anyone's emails. The whole thing is a partisan JOKE.

Yeah, well we'll see who's laughing when the FBI issues its recommendation. (My guess is that it won't be Hillary Clinton...).
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »

OMG this is massive corruption. This is indeed going to be the election with the worst set of choices since 1928 and maybe since 1876.

Why WHY GOP voters did you have to  nominate trump instead of kasich, or rubio.
Well, I guess you can expect the impeachment proceedings to begin against "President Crooked Hillary!" in October 2018.

Unless Trump saves us from more Crooked Clintons in the White House (and I am not just talking about Bill's penis).
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 04:55:53 PM »

Yeah, well we'll see who's laughing when the FBI issues its recommendation. (My guess is that it won't be Hillary Clinton...).

Want to bet if you're so confident she'll be indicted?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 07:11:20 PM »

Wrong again, Silly American.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies