Sooo... Clinton told the American public a blatant lie?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:46:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sooo... Clinton told the American public a blatant lie?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sooo... Clinton told the American public a blatant lie?  (Read 1082 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »

Why don't you guys just give it up?
I'll give it up the same time you give up calling Trump a liar or a racist or whatever other distortions you want to besmirch him with. Deal?

Hillary! basically ran a shadow State Department server (likely for personal profit) and none of your red avatars seem to care about the implications of that.

When will you realize that you need evidence to back up your assertions to make them even remotely believable?
There's plenty of evidence in the record to support that. The FBI turned a blind eye to gross negligence for political reasons, which is fine because those of us on the other side see right through this blatant corruption.
[citation needed]
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 01:30:51 PM »

She said that she never sent or received anything marked classified at the time, but Comey said they found over 100, some of which were top secret at the time.

So our choices are either a brazen liar or an incompetent tangerine egomaniac.....

Emphasis on "marked" classified. If there were e-mails that contained information that was classified at the time but it wasn't marked as classified, then no she didn't lie. It matters because if it's marked classified, then you know it's classified. If it's not marked classified, well maybe you don't. Maybe you should, and perhaps it's negligent in some manner, but it doesn't mean she lied.

She is incompetent to serve as president any way you cut it. She treated her classified material "extremely carelessly".

Would you really want a careless president?

Look I'm just pointing out to the OP that she didn't lie. Obviously the answer to your question is no, but I think it's a leap to conclude she would be careless as a President because of this. And regardless I'll take her over Donald Trump x100.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 04:34:05 PM »

I think Hillary was a bit careless, but appearently there was nothing criminal about this. And she certainly won't repeat that mistake.

That's all. We should just move on.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 05:26:13 PM »

If you're hoping that the "smoking gun" Benghazi email that she sent to Sidney Blumenthal will be uncovered, I think you'll be be disappointed.

We should never forget the lies, but it's time to move on to making sure she never moves into the White House again.

This.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies