Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter  (Read 2205 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: July 03, 2016, 02:47:09 PM »

Uh, my mom taught me when I was like 4 to keep my comments to myself, and I would get slapped when I didn't, not praised for "speaking my mind." Is Donald Trump 4 years old? Does he need a lesson in how words have consequences, the same way first graders do? Honestly not surprised that some white guy from Germany finds bigoted and racist dog whistling funny.
That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 02:58:50 PM »

Uh, my mom taught me when I was like 4 to keep my comments to myself, and I would get slapped when I didn't, not praised for "speaking my mind." Is Donald Trump 4 years old? Does he need a lesson in how words have consequences, the same way first graders do? Honestly not surprised that some white guy from Germany finds bigoted and racist dog whistling funny.
That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum.

Bold words for someone like you.
I've never suggested that someone was a racist or a Nazi sympathizer because of their ethnicity or nationality.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 04:12:51 PM »

I've never suggested that someone was a racist or a Nazi sympathizer because of their ethnicity or nationality.

Right, you just support candidates that make outrageous racial/ethnic generalizations. You don't make them yourself.
Have you considered that you can support a candidate without agreeing with everything they say? How do you feel about Democrats saying "white privilege" in a tone dripping with contempt? Isn't that an outrageous racial generalization, considering the experiences of white Americans are more diverse than of any other racial group in this country?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies