Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:49:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter  (Read 2204 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: July 03, 2016, 11:29:57 AM »

I say the word "sigh" all the time instead of actually sighing. Surely I'm not the only one?

No, my son does this as well and I'm getting tired of correcting him.  It's exceedingly annoying and it makes you look like a weirdo. 

Yet another reason not to support Clinton.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »

I say the word "sigh" all the time instead of actually sighing. Surely I'm not the only one?

No, my son does this as well and I'm getting tired of correcting him.  It's exceedingly annoying and it makes you look like a weirdo. 

Yet another reason not to support Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMU5C-fEXA8

He's a pretty good dancer.  I can't hear the words much because I'm in a chair at a waiting area near a gate at the airport and there's CNN blasting in one hear and Charlie Brown's teacher screaming in the other telling people not to leave their baggage unattended.  Weird effect too:

"Attention passengers....ISIS....we will begin our pre-boarding....in central Baghdad....for passengers who might need additional time....for planning terrorist attacks...."

I'm too lazy to dig the earbuds out, but it looks like a catchy tune.  There's also some jazz playing at Papi's bar just across the hall, but it's not the Louis Armstrong variety.  More of the Yani sort of music, so it's not pleasant at all.  It's okay, I'll be on the beach this afternoon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies