Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:07:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter  (Read 2212 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: July 03, 2016, 07:33:01 PM »
« edited: July 03, 2016, 07:35:32 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

I find this funny. Hillary finally injecting a laugh!

Crooked Hillary was just trying to be funny and failed miserably. Nothing new here.

I mean, even if you're using that nickname in jest, you're quoting a known racist, bigot, xenophobic nationalist smart businessman with a tremendous intellect and political instinct who speaks his mind and doesn't care for political correctness and that reflects poorly on you. I hope you seriously re-evaluate your life choices and end up exerting better judgement in the future. Smiley

Fixed for you Wink

Uh, my mom taught me when I was like 4 to keep my comments to myself, and I would get slapped when I didn't, not praised for "speaking my mind." Is Donald Trump 4 years old? Does he need a lesson in how words have consequences, the same way first graders do? Honestly not surprised that some white guy from Germany finds bigoted and racist dog whistling funny.

Shocking that someone from fairytale dreamland left Coast wasn't raised properly. Stunned, I tell you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies