Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:17:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' from teleprompter  (Read 2198 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 03, 2016, 09:45:37 PM »

I say the word "sigh" all the time instead of actually sighing. Surely I'm not the only one?

No, my son does this as well and I'm getting tired of correcting him.  It's exceedingly annoying and it makes you look like a weirdo. 

Yet another reason not to support Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMU5C-fEXA8
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:39:46 AM »

Uh, my mom taught me when I was like 4 to keep my comments to myself, and I would get slapped when I didn't, not praised for "speaking my mind." Is Donald Trump 4 years old? Does he need a lesson in how words have consequences, the same way first graders do? Honestly not surprised that some white guy from Germany finds bigoted and racist dog whistling funny.
That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum.

Bold words for someone like you.
I've never suggested that someone was a racist or a Nazi sympathizer because of their ethnicity or nationality.

Right, you just support candidates that make outrageous racial/ethnic generalizations. You don't make them yourself.

Oh, where did TRUMP make such generalizations? The mainstream media is telling us that because they don't listen to his entire speeches. Or they just don't care because they hate Big Don.

You know...saying things like Mexican immigrants are bringing drugs, saying they're rapists "somebody's doing the raping", but that's definitely not racist because he stated that "some, I assume are good people", and then spouting some strange conspiracy that the Mexican government brings them over because the United States is stupid or some bs.

Also saying things like "And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." later saying "“If you look at for instance where I said the thousands of Muslims were cheering. It was true." (obviously false). He wants to ban all immigration "temporarily" Roll Eyes for people of that religion and he wants to create a tracking system for all muslims in the United States, like that is seriously close to what many other disgusting world leaders did to oppressed groups (e.g. hitler).

Donald Trump is a deranged oompa loompa with a bad spray tan who should've never ever come this close to the most powerful position in the world.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 10:06:40 AM »

Uh, my mom taught me when I was like 4 to keep my comments to myself, and I would get slapped when I didn't, not praised for "speaking my mind." Is Donald Trump 4 years old? Does he need a lesson in how words have consequences, the same way first graders do? Honestly not surprised that some white guy from Germany finds bigoted and racist dog whistling funny.
That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum.

Bold words for someone like you.
I've never suggested that someone was a racist or a Nazi sympathizer because of their ethnicity or nationality.

Right, you just support candidates that make outrageous racial/ethnic generalizations. You don't make them yourself.

Oh, where did TRUMP make such generalizations? The mainstream media is telling us that because they don't listen to his entire speeches. Or they just don't care because they hate Big Don.

You know...saying things like Mexican immigrants are bringing drugs, saying they're rapists "somebody's doing the raping", but that's definitely not racist because he stated that "some, I assume are good people", and then spouting some strange conspiracy that the Mexican government brings them over because the United States is stupid or some bs.

Also saying things like "And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." later saying "“If you look at for instance where I said the thousands of Muslims were cheering. It was true." (obviously false). He wants to ban all immigration "temporarily" Roll Eyes for people of that religion and he wants to create a tracking system for all muslims in the United States, like that is seriously close to what many other disgusting world leaders did to oppressed groups (e.g. hitler).

Donald Trump is a deranged oompa loompa with a bad spray tan who should've never ever come this close to the most powerful position in the world.

Calls someone racist then makes fun of his skin tone. YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

But that's not his skin tone, it's a botched spray tan?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies