Majority of GOPers agree with TRUMP: Obama is an ISIS sympathizer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:00:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Majority of GOPers agree with TRUMP: Obama is an ISIS sympathizer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Majority of GOPers agree with TRUMP: Obama is an ISIS sympathizer  (Read 1850 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: July 04, 2016, 04:45:27 PM »

If the GOP keeps going in this direction, I will register and identify as a Democrat. This is of the absolute and highest degree of shameful and ignorant trains of thought I have witnessed.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:46:24 PM »

I will agree that this is true, and that it is, indeed, racism that drives this.  We really have gotten to the place where many conservatives believe in Alex Jones-ian alternative universes.

Politicians on both sides of the aisle really need to start sticking up for each other when it comes to these batsh**t crazy conspiracies and insults. Partisanship is getting insanely bad in this country and it's really not healthy for the general well-being of our society. It's one thing to disagree on policy and perhaps some behavior, but to allow these conspiracy theories to proliferate, or worse, even encouraging it is just downright disrespectful and counterproductive. Say what you will about Obama, but he's not a bad president overall and he doesn't deserve this.

Simply put, politicians, imo, have a responsibility to stamp out this bs when it pops up. We need to have some decency, if nothing else

I'll agree to the highlighted parts.

It's not impossible that I'll somehow end up voting for Hillary.  Nothing, however, will make me think she's anything but a piece of crap.

And I respect that, Fuzzy. I hope you make what I believe to be the good call on Trump. Florida is immensely important and determinant in the outcome of the election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies