IN-GOV: Which Republican replaces Mike Pence if he is selected as Trump's VP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:06:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IN-GOV: Which Republican replaces Mike Pence if he is selected as Trump's VP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN-GOV: Which Republican replaces Mike Pence if he is selected as Trump's VP?  (Read 3599 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 15, 2016, 07:27:36 PM »

Should go to Stutzman. Why can't Indiana have a Matt Bevin type. His only crime was not bowing to Bohner in the speaker vote (something that merits high praise from me). I respect Rokita but Stutzman needs to get this one.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 02:50:54 PM »

Should go to Stutzman. Why can't Indiana have a Matt Bevin type. His only crime was not bowing to Bohner in the speaker vote (something that merits high praise from me). I respect Rokita but Stutzman needs to get this one.

Stutzman would lose to Gregg.

Stutzman would destroy Gregg.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 09:39:05 PM »

Stutzman would lose to Gregg.

Stutzman would destroy Gregg.

Just like how Stutzman destroyed Todd Young?

He thinks Cruz was rigged out of the nomination. He probably thinks Stutzman had it rigged against him, too.

Actually, there is evidence to prove Stutzman was screwed over. He stood against both Bohner and Paul Ryan and voted for a more conservative speaker. Young got it because he supported Bohner and Paul Ryan. Stutzman should've won on merit of being the best of the Indiana delegation (look at conservativereview.com for my evidence).
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 06:06:00 PM »

Honestly, I was at a dinner where Marlin Stutzman spoke earlier this year and left with a very negative opinion of the man.

I'm so glad Young won the nomination and am even more glad Stutzman isn't considering this either.

What turned you off to him?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies