Would you be offended by your workplace showing Family Guy on the break room TV? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:24:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you be offended by your workplace showing Family Guy on the break room TV? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you be offended by your workplace showing Family Guy on the break room TV?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Would you be offended by your workplace showing Family Guy on the break room TV?  (Read 1196 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: July 07, 2016, 02:58:56 PM »

Very much so.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 01:59:44 AM »

I hope you wouldn't be one of those whiner types who'd complain to HR and get it no longer shown and ruin it for everyone.

Oh God, of course not. I'm not that socially inept.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 04:00:22 AM »

I have to agree with Ernest, and I don't think that he's being even slightly melodramatic about it: A television in the break room would bother me a great deal. In fact, it usually bothers me when I need to spend a significant amount of time in any public space that is dominated by television screens - waiting rooms, supermarkets, lobbies, etc. I actually stopped visiting the gas station nearest to my apartment when they (bizarrely) added televisions to the pumps.

It's tolerable if the volume is low enough (as it usually was in bars and restaurants I've been to). Loud TV in public places is the worst though, yeah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies