Can you name any Trump supporter on Atlas who meets all the following?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:31:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Can you name any Trump supporter on Atlas who meets all the following?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Can you name any Trump supporter on Atlas who meets all the following?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Can you name any Trump supporter on Atlas who meets all the following?  (Read 1061 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2016, 08:55:10 AM »

President Johnson, President Washington, TN Volunteer, Sanchez.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2016, 04:57:32 PM »

You can't be calm and rational if you've ever used the nickname "Crooked Hillary" in a post that you might otherwise consider serious.

Yes. Constructive criticism of a candidate is one thing. Restoring to chep and lame stuff like this makes your entire argument useless.

Why? She is crooked. There is no doubt about it.
The people using that term are just telling it like it is, without PC filter.

Being anti-PC isn't an excuse to resort to elementary school-level insults while trying to win a debate, nor is it an excuse to insult anyone you want any time you want.

Virginia, it can't be an insult if it's the truth.

But what you think is truth and what really is lies across a great chasm which you and others can't reach across.

I really don't like the insults and nicknames either, they're childish and cheap. But c'mon, you think only Trump supporters do this? 'Crooked Hillary' isn't nearly as the bad as the nicknames evergreen and some others have given Trump. Trump may have started it, but supporters of both sides are equally guilty in these kind of stupid attacks.

The difference is, Donald Trump is objectively the wrong choice this cycle. Smiley
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2016, 05:11:07 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2016, 04:54:36 PM by eeveergreen »

You can't be calm and rational if you've ever used the nickname "Crooked Hillary" in a post that you might otherwise consider serious.

Yes. Constructive criticism of a candidate is one thing. Restoring to chep and lame stuff like this makes your entire argument useless.

Being anti-PC isn't an excuse to resort to elementary school-level insults while trying to win a debate, nor is it an excuse to insult anyone you want any time you want.

But what you think is truth and what really is lies across a great chasm which you and others can't reach across.

I really don't like the insults and nicknames either, they're childish and cheap. But c'mon, you think only T***p supporters do this? 'Crooked Hillary' isn't nearly as the bad as the nicknames evergreen and some others have given T***p. T***p may have started it, but supporters of both sides are equally guilty in these kind of stupid attacks.

ah, but you see, the stubby-fingered rapist actually is both stubby-fingered and a rapist. those are both objective facts, while "crooked" is, even ignoring the validity of the specific events beïng referred to, an entirely subjective value judgment.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2016, 05:50:45 PM »

I really don't like the insults and nicknames either, they're childish and cheap. But c'mon, you think only Trump supporters do this? 'Crooked Hillary' isn't nearly as the bad as the nicknames evergreen and some others have given Trump. Trump may have started it, but supporters of both sides are equally guilty in these kind of stupid attacks.

The difference is, Donald Trump is objectively the wrong choice this cycle. Smiley

Well, that's your opinion *passive aggressive smiley face*.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 06:06:04 PM »

Even when Hillary wins, all her supporters will still be complete degenerates, so I don't really care about fitting into your dystopian nightmare by checking arbitrary boxes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hillary is a disaster waiting to happen, and her presidency will be a dark age of America. I hope you enjoy. I'm sure the backlash will be very, very fun for me. Smiley
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 09:57:47 PM »

ah, but you see, the stubby-fingered rapist actually is both stubby-fingered and a rapist. those are both objective facts, while "crooked" is, even ignoring the validity of the specific events beïng referred to, an entirely subjective value judgment.

Whether or not he's "stubby-fingered" has no relevance to his ability to serve as President, and is nothing more than a childish ad hominem. As for it being "objective fact" that he's a rapist, well I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. If you're referring to his former wife Ivana, then that's false because she even admitted it was a lie. On the other hand, a much more likely rapist, Bill Clinton, has had his wife slander the victims.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »
« Edited: July 18, 2016, 04:55:12 PM by eeveergreen »

I really don't like the insults and nicknames either, they're childish and cheap. But c'mon, you think only T***p supporters do this? 'Crooked Hillary' isn't nearly as the bad as the nicknames evergreen and some others have given T***p. T***p may have started it, but supporters of both sides are equally guilty in these kind of stupid attacks.

Whether or not he's "stubby-fingered" has no relevance to his ability to serve as President, and is nothing more than a childish ad hominem. As for it being "objective fact" that he's a rapist, well I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. If you're referring to his former wife Ivana, then that's false because she even admitted it was a lie.
personally, i'd take a sworn deposition just a little bit more seriously than a half-hearted gag-order-induced recantation (which, let's remember, concerned merely the use of the word "rape", not the actual events!). but… ymmv? i guess?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies