Did James Comey abuse his power? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:14:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Did James Comey abuse his power? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did James Comey abuse his power?  (Read 3509 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: July 09, 2016, 01:36:14 PM »

Interesting perspective. I like that Hillary has rebutted Comey's charges of her being "extremely careless". I like that she stood up for herself. And she addressed something that has been bothering me all along. If Hillary was "extremely careless" in the handling of the emails, then all the other people who exchanged emails with her must have been "extremely careless" as well, and they should also be examined for using poor judgment in sending Hillary "alleged" sensitive documents to her non-government email address. I haven't heard any detractor talk about going after those people for their recklessness and disregard for the "rules".

Why is it just Hillary?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/287066-clinton-refutes-fbi-charge-of-recklessness

The other people aren't running for US president. Your candidate may be better then trump, but she isn't flawless.(No tax increases for middle class, believing Palestine can go f##k itself, backing a coup of a democratically elected leader in Honduras that plunged the country into violence and chaos, in general often acting like a neocon when foreign policy comes up.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies