Did James Comey abuse his power? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:07:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Did James Comey abuse his power? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did James Comey abuse his power?  (Read 3512 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: July 10, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »
« edited: July 10, 2016, 09:30:37 PM by Beet »

I gurantee you Colin Powell and Condi Rice received classified email on their non-classified servers. In Powell's case, he was using an AOL address.

As we can see, career politicians at the State Dept were corresponding and forwarding Hillary emails with confidential or sensitive materials in the body of the email. These aren't people that Hillary just appointed - they are life long state dept officials. If they did that with Hillary, are you trying to tell me they didn't do that with previous Secretary of State appointees?

If an audit was done on Powell and Rice's non-classified emails, I would bet my life there would also be some sensitive materials there. And Powell even admits he no longer has his emails - they disappeared.

Rice never used email.

Her aides did, and classified information was found on those emails.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Powell never provided all of his e-mails, or even tried to, so investigators were only able to search fragments of his records. Had they looked at more, they very well might have found more.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Had he recommended a prosecution based on a poor case and Clinton was acquitted after being forced to drop out of the presidential race, it would have been malpractice at historic levels. He still did everything he could to damage her, including dragging out the investigation to ensure maximum public interest and then unprofessional personal editorial remarks outside the scope of his job as investigator.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies