If Atlas had a like/dislike feature since it was started...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:02:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Atlas had a like/dislike feature since it was started...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Atlas had a like/dislike feature since it was started...  (Read 177 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 10, 2016, 02:04:05 PM »
« edited: July 10, 2016, 02:07:14 PM by L'exquisite Douleur »

what posters would have the highest like:dislike and dislike:like ratios?

I think the AAD posters with the highest like:dislike ratios currently are Virginia and Linus Van Pelt, they're the only two I can think of off the top of my head over 100:1. With a 15:1 ratio, jmfcst is the hands down leader for dislikes:likes, although before he deleted his original account Bushie was over 20:1, (he's at near parity now under his new one.)

Actually I think px75 is technically the "winner" at 46:1, but he only made four posts when he was tempbanned from here. Still he'd be a good candidate for worst ratio here aside from quickly banned trolls.

Also "nice guy, FF Smiley" posters YOU personally like are not the answer since anyone can give out dislikes, no matter how unpopular or disliked or trollish they are. So if anyone has a serious beef with a poster, no matter how dumb or unpopular that person with the beef is, that poster won't be near the top.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »

Come to think of it, Libertas probably would set the record for dislikes:likes for any poster over a certain number of posts, considering how reviled yet prolific he was pre-banning. Rochambeau is also a likely candidate except I doubt many people would've even bothered to dislike his posts.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 02:44:23 PM »

Sjoyce (326:1), myself (279:1) and Eraserhead (175:1) also have a very high like:dislike ratio in AAD, though except for Eraserhead, I'm not sure how this would translate to this forum.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 02:52:17 PM »

I'd have three dislikes for every like. It'd be ugly. It's only tied on AAD because I'm a lurker who rarely posts.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies