WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:47:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed  (Read 2354 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2016, 08:12:34 PM »

That delegate is a terrible person and is falling right into the Trump trap. The more his supporters make disgusting, idiotic, or racist comments, the less support there is for Trump. And they will keep making ignorant and tone-deaf comments (just look at the ones on this forum) until they realize how counterproductive it is. But by then, it will be too late.

They are right about one thing, though. Trump is a genius, as he has manipulated his supporters into saying these types of things.

Good job being the only person besides myself and the OP to focus on the actual topic of the thread. Wink

Some people here just want to make everything about their WV fetish, as if the world revolves around it or something.

Some people (hopefully including the DSCC) actually care about Joe Manchin and whether he's reelected.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2016, 08:16:31 PM »

He was also a United Airlines pilot, and has since been suspended pending an investigation. Props to United, maybe I'll have to fly them sometime.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 08:47:37 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2016, 08:52:23 PM by IceSpear »

It's odd that IceSpear, usually a decent poster, is so utterly triggered by a small, irrelevant state that until recently had both Senate seats occupied by longtime Democrats. It's pathetic, really.

Multiple people in this thread have been triggered. I'm certainly not one of them. Wink

Btw, you're only proving my point from before. You hid behind the excuse of "we don't have WV fetishes, we're just sick of how much you spam about it!!!!!" I've barely posted about it lately, yet a random comment in a thread that is actually relevant to WV has caused multiple meltdowns and a thread hijacking anyway. So thanks for confirming my hypothesis.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2016, 08:57:51 PM »

He was also a United Airlines pilot, and has since been suspended pending an investigation. Props to United, maybe I'll have to fly them sometime.

What do you mean? Suspended who over what? This thread is about how awesome WV is and how anyone who makes a negative comment about it is literally Hitler.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2016, 09:28:30 PM »

It's odd that IceSpear, usually a decent poster, is so utterly triggered by a small, irrelevant state that until recently had both Senate seats occupied by longtime Democrats. It's pathetic, really.

Multiple people in this thread have been triggered. I'm certainly not one of them. Wink

Btw, you're only proving my point from before. You hid behind the excuse of "we don't have WV fetishes, we're just sick of how much you spam about it!!!!!" I've barely posted about it lately, yet a random comment in a thread that is actually relevant to WV has caused multiple meltdowns and a thread hijacking anyway. So thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

That's an Infowars-worthy conspiracy theory right there.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »

Agreed,

Esp. considering IceSpear lives in Pennsylvania. A state that doesn't fall far from the tree that West Virginia came from.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2016, 09:33:30 PM »

When someone hijacks a thread any time someone makes a negative comment about something, it's not exactly a leap to conclude said person really likes that certain something. Your reply is nonsensical. Now run along if you have nothing to contribute to the thread (if you need a reminder of the subject, feel free to read the thread title and click the link to the article.)

Agreed,

Esp. considering IceSpear lives in Pennsylvania. A state that doesn't fall far from the tree that West Virginia came from.

You can't possibly be serious.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2016, 09:46:23 PM »

When someone hijacks a thread any time someone makes a negative comment about something, it's not exactly a leap to conclude said person really likes that certain something. Your reply is nonsensical. Now run along if you have nothing to contribute to the thread (if you need a reminder of the subject, feel free to read the thread title and click the link to the article.)

Agreed,

Just promise to stop insulting WV. Even if improved behavior from you gives only one additional vote to Manchin, that's still one more vote than he would have had otherwise, and it could be the vote that gets him reelected.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »

Wulfric, why are you so obsessed with Manchin? He's going to retire or get Blanched no matter what I or anyone else says/does.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »

Wulfric, why are you so obsessed with Manchin? He's going to retire or get Blanched no matter what I or anyone else says/does.

Because he's one of the few democrats left that doesn't go around referring to people who don't hold the "right" views on social issues as bigots. Not that social issues are a deal breaker to me or anything, but it puts me off that a lot of people on the left would rather shout out insulting names than engage in respectful discourse, and I don't think it's good for society.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2016, 10:05:29 PM »

Because he's one of the few democrats left that doesn't go around referring to people who don't hold the "right" views on social issues as bigots. Not that social issues are a deal breaker to me or anything, but it puts me off that a lot of people on the left would rather shout out insulting names than engage in respectful discourse, and I don't think it's good for society.

Well, none of that matters to WV. He is part of the anti-white hate group, so he will get sent packing in an embarrassing fashion, unless he sees the writing on the wall and retires (very likely.)
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2016, 01:04:34 PM »

What happened to John Denver's West Virginia? Sad
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 01:45:41 PM »

John Denver is dead, so is Bob Denver.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2016, 04:46:12 PM »

Agreed,

I just think it is kind of rich that someone who lives in Philadelphia is trashing West Virginia.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »

FACT: IceSpear, Folk collaborated on this story. Just like Erdogan and the coup.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016, 08:07:40 PM »

LMAO, you guys are so predictable. Focus on a random comment I made rather than the topic of the thread, which is a Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee in history.

Never change, Atlas.
You could avoid that by, you know, stopping your trolling.
I'm not even the one who made the thread, so you can't use "ur WV obsession!1!!" as a rebuttal here.

Atlas is far more outraged over a random comment a random person on a forum made making fun of West Virginians than an elected Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee. Quite telling.
... Did you literally imply this is because of sexism, rather than insanity and stupidity?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2016, 11:24:30 PM »

LMAO, you guys are so predictable. Focus on a random comment I made rather than the topic of the thread, which is a Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee in history.

Never change, Atlas.
You could avoid that by, you know, stopping your trolling.
I'm not even the one who made the thread, so you can't use "ur WV obsession!1!!" as a rebuttal here.

Atlas is far more outraged over a random comment a random person on a forum made making fun of West Virginians than an elected Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee. Quite telling.
... Did you literally imply this is because of sexism, rather than insanity and stupidity?

Uh...no?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies