Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:33:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4600 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 19, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »

Hey, Steve King is crazy, but he's speaking his mind. African Americans, Latinos, have contributed to Western Civilization in terms of math, science, culture, music, etc. King is just crazy. I liked how April Ryan of National Urban Radio looked at him. He views Western Civilization as eroding before our very eyes, because he sees people like Barack Obama trying to diminish Western Civilization. Look at what we are seeing in the college atmosphere. Students at Yale University objecting to speaking or learning English. English is now seen as a racist language. That's why King is speaking out. I don't agree with King, but I see where he is coming from.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/yale-university-english-students-urge-department-to-decolonise-white-male-reading-list-a7062031.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies