Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:03:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4595 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: July 18, 2016, 10:58:39 PM »

Good Lord.  In before Classic Conservative defends this piece of garbage.  If I lived in his district, I'd vote Democrat for the first time in my life in a major election.

Forget my shame he's in my party, he's a disgrace to Americans.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 12:51:10 PM »

Yeah, the title is misleading. Western Civilization has done the most in my opinion for world civilization starting with The Greeks and Romans and ending with The United States and Britian. Eastern Civilization, specifically in The Middle East and China, has also done a lot for world civilization. I still like Steve King a lot.

What are your favorite things about him?

You should be more true to the tradition of MA Republicans, who have been some of the best throughout history.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 02:08:31 PM »

You should be more true to the tradition of MA Republicans, who have been some of the best throughout history.
And who are you to tell me what to believe. Your version of the party being the good old boys which my family has also been part of since the 1860's is dead and won't be coming back.
Of course, the GOP of RINO Tom and Classic Conservative is dead. Both visions of it. The GOP is becoming something more akin to a right-wing populist, socially moderate, non-interventionist party. There is no more room for Ted Cruz in the future GOP than there is John Kasich.

The question is, do Ben Sasse and other rising stars in the GOP bench for 2020 decide to get with the changing attitudes of the base, or do they keep delaying the inevitable and keep losing elections?
I do agree with you, I do think Cruz has a chance because the party is becoming more of a 'culture wars' party like Pat Buchanan described at his convention speech in 1992. The party is definitely going to become the party of law and order, the working class and much more like a European Nationalist party with a strong and very vocal minority of social conservatives.

Haha, yeah, so business conservatives, affluent suburbanites AND movement conservatives are not welcome in this new GOP that has already maxed out its White support??

Good luck winning ZERO elections.  Unlucky for you guys, the Democrats don't offer an alternative and "good old boys" aren't going anywhere.  Period.  Donald Trump's GOP fades back where it belongs the second his landslide loss is complete.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 06:20:08 PM »

And who are you to tell me what to believe. Your version of the party being the good old boys which my family has also been part of since the 1860's is dead and won't be coming back.
Of course, the GOP of RINO Tom and Classic Conservative is dead. Both visions of it. The GOP is becoming something more akin to a right-wing populist, socially moderate, non-interventionist party. There is no more room for Ted Cruz in the future GOP than there is John Kasich.

The question is, do Ben Sasse and other rising stars in the GOP bench for 2020 decide to get with the changing attitudes of the base, or do they keep delaying the inevitable and keep losing elections?
I do agree with you, I do think Cruz has a chance because the party is becoming more of a 'culture wars' party like Pat Buchanan described at his convention speech in 1992. The party is definitely going to become the party of law and order, the working class and much more like a European Nationalist party with a strong and very vocal minority of social conservatives.

Haha, yeah, so business conservatives, affluent suburbanites AND movement conservatives are not welcome in this new GOP that has already maxed out its White support??

Good luck winning ZERO elections.  Unlucky for you guys, the Democrats don't offer an alternative and "good old boys" aren't going anywhere.  Period.  Donald Trump's GOP fades back where it belongs the second his landslide loss is complete.

Republicans don't win affluent suburbanites anywhere but the South and the Midwest anymore.

Have you ever been to Boulder? Fairfax County, VA? Marin County, CA? Fairfield County, CT?

You're obsessed with that idea, but it's not true.  I'm currently doing a project mapping the voting of each state's richest and most educated city.  I'm nowhere near done, but I can give you two examples: Romney won the richest city in both CT and NH by a very healthy margin.

I know you're convinced rich, educated White people vote Democrat now, but they just don't.  Period.

The fact that formerly Republican suburban COUNTIES vote Democrat does have to do with Republicans losing ground with SOME affluent suburbanites, but it has at least as much to do with many of those suburban counties being much more racially diverse than they used to be.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 07:28:29 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2016, 07:31:41 PM by RINO Tom »

Okay whatevs, RINO Tom, still doesn't change the fact that your party is now basically the White People's Party and that's not such a great position to be in when that share of the market is getting smaller by the year.

I think I might see you in the photo on the right.

So just to clarify, you completely backed down from your claim, saying "whatevs" and then proceeded to bring up some completely unrelated (to the topic of how affluent suburbanites vote) strawman that I've never even KIND OF denied?  Then you look to run with that strawman and more or less attempt to insult me by insinuating that I'm White, or is there another reason being in that picture would be bad?  They look very well dressed; the girl dead center looks pretty damn hot, too.

The people on the left side look very professional and nice, too.  I doubt she'd take me, but I wouldn't mind taking front left out for a cup of coffee!

You truly are an insufferable poster.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 09:55:48 PM »

Good Lord.  In before Classic Conservative defends this piece of garbage.  If I lived in his district, I'd vote Democrat for the first time in my life in a major election.

Forget my shame he's in my party, he's a disgrace to Americans.
Let me know when you stop being a RINO and come home to the Democratic party where you belong?  Your GOP membership status is literally rino at this point.

LOL, GMAFB.  Every time Torie, Shadow or Walter Mitty posts one of their economic views, someone posts an "R-NY/FL/MA" avatar.  Centrists have a comically small amount of power in both parties.  Hillary Clinton is a standard liberal; if you want to see how centrists - or more importantly someone with even more liberal views than I have - gain traction in the Democratic Party, look how Chafee and Webb fared.

I'd go so far as to say there are more elected *moderate* Republicans (especially governors) than *moderate* Democrats.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies