Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:47:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4597 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 19, 2016, 12:47:57 PM »

Yeah, the title is misleading. Western Civilization has done the most in my opinion for world civilization starting with The Greeks and Romans and ending with The United States and Britian. Eastern Civilization, specifically in The Middle East and China, has also done a lot for world civilization. I still like Steve King a lot.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 01:00:42 PM »

Yeah, the title is misleading. Western Civilization has done the most in my opinion for world civilization starting with The Greeks and Romans and ending with The United States and Britian. Eastern Civilization, specifically in The Middle East and China, has also done a lot for world civilization. I still like Steve King a lot.

What are your favorite things about him?

You should be more true to the tradition of MA Republicans, who have been some of the best throughout history.

My favorite things include his strong and passionate defense of our borders and deporting illegal aliens. His stances on social issues and farm subsidies amongst others. He's definitely in the top 10 in The House.

And who are you to tell me what to believe. Your version of the party being the good old boys which my family has also been part of since the 1860's is dead and won't be coming back.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 01:48:34 PM »

You should be more true to the tradition of MA Republicans, who have been some of the best throughout history.
And who are you to tell me what to believe. Your version of the party being the good old boys which my family has also been part of since the 1860's is dead and won't be coming back.
Of course, the GOP of RINO Tom and Classic Conservative is dead. Both visions of it. The GOP is becoming something more akin to a right-wing populist, socially moderate, non-interventionist party. There is no more room for Ted Cruz in the future GOP than there is John Kasich.

The question is, do Ben Sasse and other rising stars in the GOP bench for 2020 decide to get with the changing attitudes of the base, or do they keep delaying the inevitable and keep losing elections?
I do agree with you, I do think Cruz has a chance because the party is becoming more of a 'culture wars' party like Pat Buchanan described at his convention speech in 1992. The party is definitely going to become the party of law and order, the working class and much more like a European Nationalist party with a strong and very vocal minority of social conservatives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies