Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:00:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4610 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: July 19, 2016, 11:52:15 PM »

The funny thing is, King had a chance to really go after Hayes and company for playing identity politics and instead chose to do the exact inverse of what they are doing.

Of course, King isn't the brightest crayon in the box, so he wouldn't have smelt the blood in the water anyway.

And what King said wasn't "playing identity politics"? Roll Eyes

How did I know that with our new Stormfront 2.0 lineup there'd be plenty of people apologizing for, if not outright defending King's racism?

I tihnk Sanchez's point is that King did decide to play identity politics...
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »

Good Lord.  In before Classic Conservative defends this piece of garbage.  If I lived in his district, I'd vote Democrat for the first time in my life in a major election.

Forget my shame he's in my party, he's a disgrace to Americans.
Let me know when you stop being a RINO and come home to the Democratic party where you belong?  Your GOP membership status is literally rino at this point.

LOL, GMAFB.  Every time Torie, Shadow or Walter Mitty posts one of their economic views, someone posts an "R-NY/FL/MA" avatar.  Centrists have a comically small amount of power in both parties.  Hillary Clinton is a standard liberal; if you want to see how centrists - or more importantly someone with even more liberal views than I have - gain traction in the Democratic Party, look how Chafee and Webb fared.

I'd go so far as to say there are more elected *moderate* Republicans (especially governors) than *moderate* Democrats.

Atlas is a strange place, where they want all moderate Democrats to become Republicans, and all moderate Republicans to become Democrats.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 12:18:48 PM »

Eh, I think posting the R-state.jpg or D-state.jpg avatars is more of a joke about how they don't belong in a certain party as opposed to the fact that they should join the other one (with some exceptions, like Santander.) This can be avoided by using I-state.jpg instead. Wink

But if everybody is an I, the avatars become meaningless. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies