Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:40:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4619 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« on: July 19, 2016, 11:26:31 PM »

You should be more true to the tradition of MA Republicans, who have been some of the best throughout history.
And who are you to tell me what to believe. Your version of the party being the good old boys which my family has also been part of since the 1860's is dead and won't be coming back.
Of course, the GOP of RINO Tom and Classic Conservative is dead. Both visions of it. The GOP is becoming something more akin to a right-wing populist, socially moderate, non-interventionist party. There is no more room for Ted Cruz in the future GOP than there is John Kasich.

The question is, do Ben Sasse and other rising stars in the GOP bench for 2020 decide to get with the changing attitudes of the base, or do they keep delaying the inevitable and keep losing elections?
I do agree with you, I do think Cruz has a chance because the party is becoming more of a 'culture wars' party like Pat Buchanan described at his convention speech in 1992. The party is definitely going to become the party of law and order, the working class and much more like a European Nationalist party with a strong and very vocal minority of social conservatives.

Haha, yeah, so business conservatives, affluent suburbanites AND movement conservatives are not welcome in this new GOP that has already maxed out its White support??

Good luck winning ZERO elections.  Unlucky for you guys, the Democrats don't offer an alternative and "good old boys" aren't going anywhere.  Period.  Donald Trump's GOP fades back where it belongs the second his landslide loss is complete.

Republicans don't win affluent suburbanites anywhere but the South and the Midwest anymore.

Have you ever been to Boulder? Fairfax County, VA? Marin County, CA? Fairfield County, CT?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »

Okay whatevs, RINO Tom, still doesn't change the fact that your party is now basically the White People's Party and that's not such a great position to be in when that share of the market is getting smaller by the year.

I think I might see you in the photo on the right.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 07:44:17 PM »

What's wrong with white people?  I mean, there aren't many blacks in the photo, but they only make up ~12%~ of the population and are very Democratic.  Who cares?  Are the same people feigning outrage over this upset that the NBA is so massively over represented by blacks?  Or the NFL?

The Democratic intern class is far more representative of what America as a whole looks like than the Republicans' 99% white intern class.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 07:52:30 PM »

What's wrong with white people?  I mean, there aren't many blacks in the photo, but they only make up ~12%~ of the population and are very Democratic.  Who cares?  Are the same people feigning outrage over this upset that the NBA is so massively over represented by blacks?  Or the NFL?

The Democratic intern class is far more representative of what America as a whole looks like than the Republicans' 99% white intern class.

It definitely underrepresents white people and overrepresents blacks based off the photo.  Do I care? No.  Neither are exactly representative, and it doesnt matter.  Just because it's a big group of whites doesnt mean they're any less relevant or deserving of respect

I didn't say it was perfectly representative. I said it was more representative.

It says a lot about the Republican Party that they are completely lacking in any significant appeal to non-whites and make no effort to do so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies