Question for Never Trump Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:15:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Question for Never Trump Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for Never Trump Republicans  (Read 1894 times)
hopper
United States

« on: July 20, 2016, 12:31:20 PM »

It seems to me that if you are a Pub who loathes Trump, the only sensible thing to do is vote for Hillary, the idea being that the most effective way to exorcise the Trump demon from the Pub soul, is by his losing by as large a popular vote margin as possible.

Torie, if Trump loses in November, the Pubs will never win a presidential election again. GWB will become a distant memory and Reagan a myth.

Why is that? What will Trump do that keeps America voting Republican?

Nothing. It's just that the Pubs are shrinking while the Dems are growing. Maxing out whites is the last hope for Pubs. If Trump can't do it, no other Pub can.

Pubs will forever be banned from the Federal Government. And that will create resentment and further decline.

Trump did alienate College Educated Whites(without post grad) with this rhetoric about Mexicans especially some White Women. Just look at Pew Research latest polling about the 2016 Presidenial Election. Not every White Person(including me) is gonna vote for him. Not all White People think alike when it has to do with Trump.

I don't believe Republicans will be banned at the Federal Government at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies