Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:49:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France  (Read 1484 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2016, 09:06:44 AM »

Girl fighting for life after mum and three daughters knifed in French holiday resort for being 'scantily dressed'

The 46-year-old woman and her three daughters - aged 14, 12 and eight - are said to have been targeted while holidaying near Laragne in Hautes-Alpes in southern France.

An eight-year-old girl is fighting for her life after a mum and her three daughters were reportedly stabbed in a French holiday resort for being 'scantily dressed'.

The family are said to have been targeted while holidaying in Garda-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes near Montpellier in southern France.

The 46-year-old woman and the girls - aged eight, 12 and 14 - were all attacked before the knifeman fled the scene - according to police.

The eight-year-old was airlifted to hospital in nearby Grenoble with a punctured lung and is in a critical condition.

The 37-year-old man, who is said to be of Moroccan origin, has since been arrested following the incident at around 10am local time (9am UK time) this morning.

Police say the motive for the attack remains 'vague' but local media reports state the attacker had made references to the females being 'too lightly dressed'.

Eye-witnesses said the mum and her daughters had been having breakfast when they were attacked.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 01:29:49 PM »

Inevitable when Islamic societies and governments treat women like property. Nasser needs to rise from the dead or something. It won't get better, but the PC left won't admit it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 01:33:30 PM »

I'm truly touched by the genuine, disinterested concern for my former home country in this and other threads. Really thanks, guys, it fill my heart with joy.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »

Inevitable when Islamic societies and governments treat women like property. Nasser needs to rise from the dead or something. It won't get better, but the PC left won't admit it.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 02:01:36 AM »

I'm truly touched by the genuine, disinterested concern for my former home country in this and other threads. Really thanks, guys, it fill my heart with joy.

I'm honestly just wondering what the heck is going on in France for all of these attacks happening in such a short span of time.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 02:04:39 AM »

I'm honestly just wondering what the heck is going on in France for all of these attacks happening in such a short span of time.

I'm constantly wondering about the same thing in the US, with all the mass shootings, school killings, police killings etc.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 06:06:28 AM »

I am wondering the same.

The problem is with people who claim to know the answer as if it was something simple and obvious.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 01:44:25 AM »

I'm constantly wondering about the same thing in the US, with all the mass shootings, school killings, police killings etc.
That too, yeah. I know deaths are going down overall in most places, but the high-profile nature of these deaths and attacks are increasing.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 02:59:37 AM »

Those things have been going on constantly forever.
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:02:34 PM »

Completely agreed. Sad Indeed, Nasser's secularism is certainly something to look back at with fondness.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 07:31:57 AM »

Hostage-taking in a Church near Rouen earlier today. 1 dead, 1 in critical conditions. The two attackers have been killed by the police.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 12:45:12 AM »

London's turn again, but let's keep an open mind.  Perhaps he was just mentally unstable.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »

Somali teenager.. Probably didnt feel welcome in London.  Sad.  Americans being assasinated in Europe.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies