Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:19:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another very likely Islamist terror attack in France  (Read 1506 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 20, 2016, 02:01:36 AM »

I'm truly touched by the genuine, disinterested concern for my former home country in this and other threads. Really thanks, guys, it fill my heart with joy.

I'm honestly just wondering what the heck is going on in France for all of these attacks happening in such a short span of time.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 01:44:25 AM »

I'm truly touched by the genuine, disinterested concern for my former home country in this and other threads. Really thanks, guys, it fill my heart with joy.

I'm honestly just wondering what the heck is going on in France for all of these attacks happening in such a short span of time.

I'm constantly wondering about the same thing in the US, with all the mass shootings, school killings, police killings etc.
That too, yeah. I know deaths are going down overall in most places, but the high-profile nature of these deaths and attacks are increasing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies